What is your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:23 pm
I was raised Catholic, but it never really worked for me. I'm no athiest, though; au contraire, I'm one of the most religious people I know.

I'm a Shaman, primarily, but I have a lot of my own beliefs mixed in there as well. Still, Shamanism is the path that I follow moreso than any other, so that's what I call myself. It's true, and the easiest to explain religious affiliation I have.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:44 pm
agnositic!!!!!!!!!!!  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

littlewonder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:58 pm
Atheist!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 pm
I was raised Catholic .... but that didn't work out too well, and I kind of got 'converted' to this religion.

[Don't worry, it's just a link to wikipedia. It's just that people's minds always jump to the wrong things.] rolleyes

My 'religion' basically says "Live life how you wanna. But don't do anything against the law, okay kiddies?"

AverageTyrant

Ninja-xx-love

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:03 pm
Clash of Vision
I don't really have a label for my beliefs. I guess if I had to they would be closest to Taoist philosophy. Basically, I believe that all religions are just the face of one being/force/concept, whether you call it God, Big Bang, Eris, or the Tao. (You also have the two forces that come out of it, which are basically creation and destruction, which in turn give birth to the Many Things, or the particular manifestations of reality.) When you get down to it, reality is simply an aspect of it (or the tip of the iceberg), and the nirvana states and gnosis are simply achieving connection with it. It's reality, it's the world, it's the universe and beyond. I don't attribute goodness or badness to it. It simply is. In fact, goodness and evil are simply concepts; that is, it is and simply is - there's no goodness or badness to the existence. Humanity seems to complicate needlessly, and from humanity's own complications arose the ideas of good and evil, white and black.

I feel almost exactly the same.
Very, well put.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas