Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Game] [Star Ocean 3] Favorite yaoi pairings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would turn you on the most?
  FaytxCliff [not just his big brother figure >:D ]
  FaytxAlbel [Death and Destruction]
  CliffxAlbel [you can just feel the tension]
  {other}
View Results

Ivy Foxfeather

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:38 am
I got Star Ocean: Til The End of Time for my birthday two weeks ago, and I wasn't even halfway through the game when my mind went into yaoi possibility overload.

heart heart heart

I have fallen completely in love with the FaytxAlbel pairing and I CANNOT get enough of Albel's seksay body.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:23 pm
I love CliffxAlbel. whee  

palindrome88

Fullmetal Yaoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:15 pm
Why don't people like CliffxFayt? I hate CliffxAlbel becuase both cliff and albel are Seme's >< neither of em would like to be the uke.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:51 pm
Fullmetal Yaoi
Why don't people like CliffxFayt? I hate CliffxAlbel becuase both cliff and albel are Seme's >< neither of em would like to be the uke.
EXACTLY. whee They'd get in a big fight about it and in the end Cliff would tackle Albel to the floor and....yeah. You can see where that's going. xd I like Cliff as the seme, but it's kind of fun that they don't have clear roles.  

palindrome88

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:42 am
palindrome88
Fullmetal Yaoi
EXACTLY. whee They'd get in a big fight about it and in the end Cliff would tackle Albel to the floor and....yeah. You can see where that's going. xd I like Cliff as the seme, but it's kind of fun that they don't have clear roles.

Ha ha I see what you mean but i think theys spent too much time arguing over whos gonna be uke and less time having hot mansex XD CliffxFayt is cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Albel/Fayt is my StarOcean OTP... but I gotta love Cliff/Fayt and Cliff/Albel too  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nekala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:35 pm
My favorite is the Albel/Fayt pairing
next is the Cliff/Fayt pairing

I can't picture Cliff and Albel... I need to put more thought into it. But Fayt just screams uke, he would be cute with just about anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:02 am
I had Fayt and Albel inventing and together they made a fruit salad.

rofl rofl rofl

Childish, I know, but I couldn't stop laughing. Then they made vanilla ice cream, and I cracked up because I read a fanfic once where Fayt had to let Albel sex him in order to get some ice cream from him. 4laugh  

Ivy Foxfeather

Tsubasa Shirube

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:51 pm
Faybel is totally my OTP... forever... anything... I love them so much. @_@ CliFayt is cute too... I have this picture of Fayt, wrapped up in the same sheet Cliff has around his waist, and he's pressed against the wall behind the door, where Maria is talking to Cliff... XD It amuses me. But Faybel for me. Yes yes. I have lots of fanart. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 am
What, no Luther/Fate or Romero/Albel? (Even the guidebook implies the Romero/Albel!)

I'd like to see more stories with the inventors.  

Kalloway

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:09 pm
NEL/CLAIR WOOOOO

No.. no, wait, wrong guild. ninja
I don't like Cliff AT ALL so I don't bother slashing him with anyone, although I do see the attraction to Cliff/Albel.. Albel/Fayt's just better. heart I'm not familiar enough with the game (I got stuck a couple years ago..) to really slash anyone else..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:25 pm
Skizzors
NEL/CLAIR WOOOOO

Hee! That's pretty close to canon. ^_^ And adorable, too.

I like Cliff when he isn't speaking. A friend and I were Cliff and Fate last year at Yaoicon.  

Kalloway

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 pm
albel/fayt for me X3 for some reason i've always had this thing for sadistic slightly batshit insane semes. i guess that's why i like akabane/ginji so much  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games