Reply kpopFANS
061001 Max shouted, " I LOVE TONICS!", in 3rd jib showcase

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:24 am
Yesterday during the talking part in TVXQ's 3rd Jib Showcase, Changmin talked about him loving tonics (organic food).

Yunho and Jaejong added to it saying, "Changmin is the healthiest among all, he seldom falls sick. The rest of us catches cold easily but not Changmin." All thanks to his love for tonics, he's really good in taking care of his health even though being the youngest.

Once, Yunho received some tonics, but he since he wasn't unwell, he feels that there's no need for him to eat it. Seeing Yunho not eating it, Changmin said immediately, "Hyung, if you don't eat, I'll eat it!" and finished it up.

Another time, they went for medical check-up, Yunho & Junsu had some throat problems, Jaejoong's leg was still unwell, and Yoochun had some cold. Only Changmin.. The doctor was impressed by him, and he had the perfect health. When it was time for medicine, the rest of them had to eat more medicine than Changmin, who only needed some medicine for prevention. But Changmin said in a serious manner to the doctor, "Doctor, please give me the same medicine as them." The doctor went speechless..

Up to the point, Changmin didn't care about his image and shouted out loudly, " I LOVE TONICS!"

Translation credit : Amanda@cyxion.net
Source : Sina & Baidu

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT!! THANKS!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:38 pm
kekeke. . that is pretty funny. . keke. . i like organic foods too. . but unhealthy foods are so much better. .  

[schizophrenic]

bluejade14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:50 pm
whee haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:52 am
cuuute <3  

Teh Eve

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:25 pm
Lol, Changmin has become wild! Lol, must be because of Jaejoong and the other funny and wild people in the group, lol. In a good way though, lol. In the beginning he was more shy and quiet because he was the only one who didn't know anyone in the beginning. Junsu and Micky were friends since childhood and Jaejoong and Junho were friends too i think.  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games