Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
WHAT just happened here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:30 pm
Ok, first of all, I write poetry. So when it started out I thought it was just another poem- is it another poem or what? I don't know. I get these bursts of inspiration where I just sit down and try to write down the ideas pouring into my head as fast as I can because I know they'll be gone soon. I got a burst of inspiration today, so I wrote it down fast, not really thinking about what I was writing. When I looked it over it looked like this:

You dance on the flowers of a new spring, in a world of your own devising. And it would be cruel for me to disturb you. Your souls are so delicate. But while you dance away your hours you neglect something. Give me your life so something can be made of it. Give me your soul so it can be saved. Give me your heart so no shadow may fall on it. Give me your mind so logic prevails. Your body I shall leave to rot there, for no use ever came from flesh. Though I doubt you'd notice it, as you dance on the flowers of new spring.
Lend your life an ear
Listen to me dear
The time is come to change someone
There is naught to fear.

Then I heard in my head the start to the song in the swordfight scene of a play I was once in, though the music changed to something I had never heard before. The music was sad, with violins, but spirited, with a bunch of instruments I can't name.
And to top it off I saw in my mind's eye a bunch of purple and black clouds and a voice that said something like "I can teach you if you are willing to learn." It also told me it was higher than the goddess. Which makes me terribly suspicious but still rather freaked out.

I don't know what the heck happened this afternoon but it wasn't a normal poetic inspiration burst. Do I have an overactive imagination, or am I crazy? Or what?

The music stayed in my ears long after everything else happened.

EDIT: I'm not seeking attention. I'm not trying to seem special in any way. I just want to find out the truth of what happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:05 am
Not enough information to tell you what it is.

Test it.  

TeaDidikai

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:47 am
TeaDidikai
Not enough information to tell you what it is.

Test it.

Test it? Test what? The thing that said all that stuff?

But how? *has never felt more young and inexperienced than now*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:21 am
Well, for a start- you might want to ask its name.
If it were me I'd ask why it thinks it deserves me as a follower.
I'd then ask what makes it think that it is "higher" than my gods. But then, the wording of "higher than the goddess" makes me twitch a bit.

I'd also ask if it was the source of the poem/song, then tell it how unreasonable it is to ask an aware being with an unconcious preservation drive not to be afraid of what could do them harm.  

TeaDidikai

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:38 pm
Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit:

I think I know how it's getting to me in the first place. The second time I heard from it, I was meditating. I think when my mind is the most open, it can get to me easyer. No surprise there.

It dodges my questions. It's a fake, but I still don't know what it really is.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games