Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Volta's P90X Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:58 pm
Day 1

I started the workout, FINALLY, with my sister n law. We both agreed that once we start there's no giving up. We're going to bring it all 90 days and by mid April, we should be done. This isn't a easy workout I'll tell you that much. It doesn't get easier BUT...you get stronger. I did between 10-15 reps for today's workout. Not bad imo.

Today we did chest and back and Abripper X. I can feel the burn already and more than once I stopped for a few seconds because I felt sick. I pushed myself though and for a beginner I think I did pretty damn good because I'm WAY beyond out of shape. I feel the burn D: I so do and it fecking hurts. I'll be hurting tomorrow that's for sure but this is good! Very good. Pain means it's working XD.

My mom brought home burgers and I'm proud to say I had HALF because I gave the bigger half to my older brother and I didn't have soda OR fries. Instead I drank a lot of water. For lunch I had a tuna sandwich on wheat. So yay. No chips or soda. Now I'm drinking water hoping I wont puke. See, I have a tendancy to vomit after workouts because my stamina is retarded haha. I'll be fine. SO....Tomorrow we do Plyometrics and I'm going to do Cardio too. My target calorie burn is between 200-400 and if I get into it I'll go for 500. So here goes! BRING IT D:<

EDIT: This entry is not from 06 I just edited today on tuesday jan 27. I will be posting pics on day 8 to see if I look different....something tells me I need to wear tight clothes though so it can show better. TOMORROW I WILL RETAKE PICS D: AND POST THEM ON DAY 8!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:48 pm
    Good Luck!

Moonecho

Volta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 pm
Phentermine support group!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here we go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 pm
P90X Day 2
Well here's one way to describe yesterdays workout: OOOOOOUCH! D: OH GOD THE PAIN...BUT...but..but but but...pain is good. It means it worked.

So today I had a banana and milk for breakfast, for lunch I had porkchops,rice and mixed veggies. For a snack I had tuna and for dinner I had a Robek shake that was only 188 calories. Not bad imo. I also drank water =D. Lots and lots of water.

Then I made myself go to my brother's house to workout and do Plyometrics which focuses on doing lunges and working the legs. Even though I'm sore as all ******** and I'll be in more pain tomorrow, I can't give up. I'm only on day 2. It'll be all worth it in the end. I just need to stick with it and dagnamit I WILL!

Cardio wise I wasn't able to do it because I was in so much pain. Tomorrow morning though I'll give it a go before heading off to weights at school. After all that, I still have to come back to do even MORE weights and another set of Abripper X. I have a loooong day ahead of me and the sooner I get it overwith the better....wow...who'd have thought my willpower would be this big. I'm proud of myself. If I continue to be strict with myself and give it all I got, then there's no reason as to why I can't look good by april.

I hope my motivation will motivate everyone else to keep going and not give up. If I can do it, so can you guys.
Wish me luck and BRING IT!

Song that got me going today: Hearts on Fire from the Rocky Soundtrack  

Volta

Volta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:17 am
P90X Day 3

Argh I couldn't get up today in the morning but I did. I took a hot shower to help relax my muscles and it helped slightly. Then I went to class with my friend and whatta ya know...we focused on leg workouts today. It felt lovely /sarcasm. But I survived and stretched afterwards.

I went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and man am I not proud of that but it's okay because that was my lunch and dinner. I've been eating prunes nonstop so that should help clean my system XD. I can feel it working as I type D:

When I got home I fell asleep and woke up to my phone telling me I missed two calls from my sister n law. I didn't want to workout today but I made myself do it. Once you start p90x you just dont quit. It's a 90 day program. So I made myself get up and go back to her house to workout. Good thing she lives across from us. Today we worked on arms and did Abripper X. It hurt. But that's good! Very good! I also chugged a lot of water to make up for the coke I had at Mimi's. So tomorrow we do Yoga. Sounds easy right...P90X is never easy. But I'm looking foward to it. So as always BRING IT!

Workout song for today: Dare by Gorillaz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm
P90x Day 4:So I didn't update yesterday cuz I forgot. Well day 4 was supposed to be yoga but the disc is scratched. We can still do it but it pauses and skips a lot. So, instead of doing yoga we decided to rest for the next workout. Not a good idea but I did some stretching stuff on my own so I think that's okay.

Workout song: Gangsta Paradise

P90x Day 5

Today was a good one and I was looking foward to it. Legs and back. I got a great workout on my legs and on my back. It hurt so it means that tomorrow I will be sore which is what i want. I feel better when I'm sore because it means I did it right. These past two days didn't really feel like I did much, so today was a treat. Tomorrow I do Kenpo X and Abs. I was supposed to do Abs today but my sis n law had to go. So we're doing it tomorrow. I can't wait whee . I'm also going to go to the gym with my mom to do cardio and maybe some moar weights. So like always I say BRING IT! No pain no gain. 5 days down, 85 to go. I'M READY TO DO THIS! scream

Workout song for today: My Band by Eminem ft. D12  

Volta

Volta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 pm
P90X Day 6

Today was Kenpo X and since we didn't do abs yesterday we did it today too. Kenpo had a lot of twisting and punching so it targeted the arms and the waist. It's a lot of fun and challenging. I worked up quite a sweat. So you not only learn to defend yourself, you also tone up which is a win win in my book lol. Tony is a great instructor man...I think I'm starting to crush on him a bit. He's just that awesome XD. He keeps you motivated through out the workout and reminds you that taking a break isn't a bad thing. I should start posting what I eat but I'm too lazy to do it. I will though...uuuh tomorrow is Stretching...we could take the day off but I dont want to. I'll feel better knowing I did something instead of taking the day off so it's all good. Plus my muscles could use some stretching. As always I say BRING IT 6 days down, 84 to go. I can't wait!

Song for the day: Singing in the rain...how that works as a workout song I dunno but it makes me feel good D:...SHUT UP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:08 pm
P90X Day 7

Today was either stretching or we could rest. I did both. It feels good to stretch my sore muscles. I'm gonna need it because tomorrow it's the same thing all over again. My sides HURT DX! but that's okay because it's working. I have weights tomorrow at school and then I come back home to workout with my sister n law. I'll sneak in an hour or two of cardio so I can be warmed up for p90x. I'm honestly proud that I've been able to last this long with the program. So I say BRING IT P90X! BRING IT  

Volta

TammiZombie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:34 am
Wow we have the same weight and goal weight!
Good luck! You work yourself pretty hard! Inspiring.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games