Die evil director DIE
  It could be cool
  What are they crazy?
  WOO HOO
  who cares?
View Results

Nishihana-hime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:22 pm
In 2008 Star Trek XI is expected to be released...according to reports from StarTrek.com it will be focused on Spock and Kirks early meeting at the academy. All I have to say about it is NOOOOOOOOO why taper with the movies five is enough, Scotty is dead we don't need new actors to play our beloved characters let them stay as they are and do not add what will be a disaster to the Star Trek name

Now that youve heard me rant here is a link to more info...
StarTrekXI  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:25 pm
OK and just saw that there is already a thread about this below sorry ::hides in shame::  

Nishihana-hime

MagnusHansen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 am
I've read reports that say that the Spock/Kirk thing isn't the focus of the film. They're trying to focus on the bridge bewteen Enterprise and TOS. Although, they did toy with the idea of doing the Romulan/Earth war (which is far to unknown! scream the facts are shrowded in mystery and uncertainty)

But, yeah, if they would've done the war... that would have been hte sex with Star Trek. They couldn't b/c of budged... apparently the assholes powers that be at Paramount, blew everything on Enterprise... dumb ********. I would've had an Romulan/Earth war than Enterprise anyday! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:39 am
*dies in horror* not another one how are they gonna try to do anything without all of the origanal cast they would need everyone and McCoy is dead to  

[GS] Parallel Neptune

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff