Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
"But mom... it's 18+ (And I already have it)" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So I added a poll...
  *Whores it*
View Results

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:50 pm
lol thats great I love your story ritsu... I don't think my mother would care to much... but I never let her know for fear that I'll lose a computer hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:55 am
rofl xd waah! Don't write that, i had to force myself to be quiet so MY mom wouldn't come here... X'D
Homg, with buttsecks?

XP Hope my mom never gets to know... I don't want embarassing conversations! <.<  

User_2629207

scutoid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:28 pm
I wish my mom would by me stuff like that..... But no, all my stuff is off the internet..... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:36 am
:0
one word:
lucky

I wish my mom would of bought me yaoi
>.<
but sadly no
I actualy have to hide my
BL
with sugestive covers
(big homophobe)

tenshi_darien

scutoid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:51 pm
tenshi_darien
one word:
lucky

>.<
but sadly no
BL
with sugestive covers
(big homophobe)

Boo homophobes!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 am
ritsu chaos
Meh, I'm 18 and I buy yaoi/shounen-ai all the time XD My mom just looks at the covers and goes "wow... that girl kinda looks like a boy"

*giggles insanely*

I think she finally caught on when I brought home "Jazz"... On the cover there are two evident men biggrin She started asking me how "far" they go in the manga and I simply said, "Well... It's 18+"

mom: o_O

xd My dad is like that, no matter which series I show him he thinks it's just about a bunch of girls.. eek He really can't tell the difference xd
I was about to order that home gonk But then I bought desire instead sweatdrop

Graceful crisis

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:39 am
VirginSnake
lol thats great I love your story ritsu... I don't think my mother would care to much... but I never let her know for fear that I'll lose a computer hehe

I love the fact that my mom never uses my computer sweatdrop It wouldn't be very hard to find my collection of very graphic pictures (I got them in a folder named "Homg fangirl squee" sweatdrop )
But I'd get in so much trouble if she decided to use it.. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:44 am
Sushii-Princess
rofl xd waah! Don't write that, i had to force myself to be quiet so MY mom wouldn't come here... X'D
Homg, with buttsecks?

XP Hope my mom never gets to know... I don't want embarassing conversations! <.<

rofl

I hate 'em too .. I remember having "that talk" with my mom a year ago, I thought I was gonna die gonk

I think the most embarrasing conversation I ever had was when I without thinking screamed "What are you talking about?! They should be together!" about two boys when my dad implied that one of them was with a girl sweatdrop
Lead to a very very awkward conversation gonk

Graceful crisis

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:47 am
99luftbalons
I wish my mom would by me stuff like that..... But no, all my stuff is off the internet..... confused

Well.. She hadn't seen the label sweatdrop But yeah, it's awesome that she buys me 16+ whee
My 18+ is safely hidden behind the other books on my shelf sweatdrop I beg to god that she'll never remove one of the books infront of it, I'd be in so much trouble gonk She'd never ever ever trust me again eek

I love your name by the way 3nodding I remember when everyone in my class was obsessed with that song xd (I live in Denmark 3nodding )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:51 am
tenshi_darien
one word:
lucky

>.<
but sadly no
BL
with sugestive covers
(big homophobe)

I have to hide my 18+ sweatdrop She doesn't mind the 16+, she just says that I can't read anything that pictures a person's manhood and any.. holes.. gonk (I can't believe she says things like that stressed )
And no matter how hard I try to convince her, that most 18+ isn't very graphic, she just waves it off asking "how would you know" sweatdrop
It sucks to hide your passion, right gonk I'm glad that my family is very open minded, no homophobes as far as I'm concerned.

Graceful crisis

Tsukiko Milani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:44 pm
tenshi_darien
one word:
lucky

>.<
but sadly no
BL
with sugestive covers
(big homophobe)

I agree: Lucky. My parents are so incredibly homophobic...actually, my whole family is, except my cousin - who gives me my BL manga xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:23 pm
::shrugs::My mom is cool, she doesn't care. Don't know if she think's it is hot or not. If my dad found out though...that would be bad... burning_eyes  

Bunniechild

MissMitsukiMoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:09 am
I know how you mean. I've bought almost all of dmp's yaoi section books. (really want desire) And my aunt and dad never ask about it.
EVEN THOUGH IT'S WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WITH LARGE "EXPLICT CONTENT" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. eek
You wonder how dense parents are.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:22 am
Bunniechild
::shrugs::My mom is cool, she doesn't care. Don't know if she think's it is hot or not. If my dad found out though...that would be bad... burning_eyes

My mom really hates the hardcore, but I don't think she minds the fluff.. >__> Not really been discussing it with her.. too much.. xP  

Graceful crisis

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:26 am
YaoiLover114
I know how you mean. I've bought almost all of dmp's yaoi section books. (really want desire) And my aunt and dad never ask about it.
EVEN THOUGH IT'S WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WITH LARGE "EXPLICT CONTENT" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. eek
You wonder how dense parents are.

Omg, I really want desire too @__@;
I made my local bookstore order it home. But that's two months ago or something like that gonk And I have to use my money on christmas presents now D<

Yeah xd I wonder why my mom didn't think about the fact that it was wrapped in plastic.. And had that "parental gudience" label on it sweatdrop (I'm actually thinking of covering those labels with come "hot mansex" stickers and have them on my shelf, I wonder if she'll notice xd )

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games