On Vacation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:07 pm
Well, I came back to about a million snails. Fortunately, they're red ramshorn snails, so they're pretty attractive. They're fine by me, they don't seem to be eating the live parts of my plants.

Also, I found out last night that my mom has been using Stress Zyme (i.e. bacteria) instead of Stress Coat (i.e. dechlorinator) for 7 weeks. >< Thank GOD she sets the buckets of water out for at least 24 hours (gets rid of chlorine, but not chloromines) before she pours them in. The fishie's gills are probably burning, but at least they're not dead! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:05 am
i went on a two week vacation at the beginning of the summer and left my fish to my sister who claims to have had fish all her life, but when i came home the tank was half full, and moved away from its usual spot, not to mention the walls of the room were painted a different color. i also had to deal with a shattered heater which my sister didnt seem to notice and a nice thick layer of food covering the entire bottom of the tank, at least i think because i couldnt see all the way through the thirty gallon.
needless to say i ended up crying sweatdrop  

kristen-chan

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:08 pm
kristen-chan
i went on a two week vacation at the beginning of the summer and left my fish to my sister who claims to have had fish all her life, but when i came home the tank was half full, and moved away from its usual spot, not to mention the walls of the room were painted a different color. i also had to deal with a shattered heater which my sister didnt seem to notice and a nice thick layer of food covering the entire bottom of the tank, at least i think because i couldnt see all the way through the thirty gallon.
Awww....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:25 pm
kristen-chan
That's... pretty bad. How did the wall get messed up too though? gonk That's quite horrible.  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas