Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:49 am
THE ANIME ADDICT'S GUILD

Welcome to the Anime Addict's Guild! I hope you enjoy your stay and get to know many new members! Obviously, this is a place, created by the wonderful Kimiyo-chan, where you can discuss your favorite anime or manga with other users who share the same love for anime as you do.

To make this guild a better place, we have some rules and guildlines. These rules and guildlines are made for your safety and happiness in this guild.

+RULES AND GUILDLINES+

1. Please try to follow the Gaia Terms of Service and Rules and Guildlines. Well, this is basically a given. Violating these rules will get you banned from Gaia, so obviously they're not allowed in the guild.
2. Please be nice to everyone. Obviously, you won't be best friends with everyone. Still, do not insult or harrass a member just because you disagree with their views or actions. This rule will make this guild a friendly place to be. =]
3. Try to be active. Naturally, we would like all our members to be active. If you don't post, there would be no point of having you here.
4. Please try not to be violent. Violence is not the answer. If you are kidding or part of an RP, I suppose it could be acceptable. However, don't just be violent because you don't like someone.
5. Try not to make every topic a chatterbox. I know it's natural to start up a conversation, but there's a chatterbox topic to do that. This way, things will be more organize, okay? =]
6. Do not make tons of quote trees. Quoting people 10 times over and over again results in lots of scrolling. Scrolling = Bad. D:<
7. Try not to make repeat topics It makes things very unorganized. If the old topic is dead, sure. But if it's still on the first page, don't make another one. =]
8. Don't bump dead topics. It starts confusion. Especially, don't bump like Christmas topics when it's May. It's stupid. Srsly.
9. No cheating in contests Do not make your friends/mules join this guild to vote for you, or you will get banned. Also, do not claim someone else's stuff as your own (ie. art)
10. Do not insult anyone because of their sexual preference.The reason why I didn't do the how race, religion, gender, etc. thing is because it is part of the TOS. This is not. On Gaia, we have a large homosexual or bisexual population. Please don't be hateful because Suzy likes Jane or Tommy likes Tim. It's none of your business anyways. :3
11. Do not get off topic. This is not a charity, exchange, or question or answer thread. If you questing, please go to the questors topic made by Azzy. If you have a question, go to the question and answer topic. If it is not related to this guild, please post it in the regular forums.
12. Don't advertise if it isn't in the right place. Don't advertise your quest in a contest thread. It's common sense. .__.;;
13. Post your topic in the appropriate forum. The main forum is for Anime/Manga in general. The rest are self-explanatory, except the specific Anime/Manga subforum. That subforum is where you post your topics pertaining to a certain Anime.
14. Topics with only the participation of a few members will be locked If I see an RP with only two people talking for a while, I will lock it. =3
15. Please, no polls on the main page unless it is important.It makes the place very cluttered, and it will be removed.

+Rules for Moderators+

-Please do not delete old/locked announcements or stickies. We might use them for future references. Simply send them to the recycle bin.
-When locking a topic, please post why you are to lock it.
-Try not to accept the requests of members with poor grammar/spelling. It will make this guild an eyesore.
-Do not delete a topic. Since we have a recycle bin now, it will be better to just send it there instead of delete it.
-Try not to be so ruthless when someone makes a single mistake. If they violate a rule more than once, then yell at them. But if it's just a small first time offense, don't be all, "I'm going to slit your throat and shoot your future children and your children's children." xD

+Question and Answer+

Why did you make this topic?
Without rules, the guild would look like a giant pile of garbage. x:

Can I make an RP topic?
Feel free, but try to keep it anime related? OH. And please make it in the RP subforum? =]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:35 am
Offenders of the Rules  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:37 am
Banned Members  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash