Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Wow...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spiitze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:43 pm
So I satrted Karate today... Its going to be amazing excerisze for an hour twice a week... Now I'm finally starting to get active--- Two hours of swimming/lifeguarding and an hour of curling on monday and another hour of curling on teusday and wednesay and then an hour of Karate on fridays and Sundays
That and gym class 2-3 days a week.
What new ways of getting active are you finding?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:42 am
Go on small little walks during commercial breaks while you are watching T.V Maybe even work out during the show/movie. It always helps to just do alittle at a time.  

xXRachie RaeXx

Volta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:01 pm
I go to the gym everyday and exercise for thirty minutes. Mondays I have personal training where I get to tone up and then right after that I go to the local dance studio for Hip hop. Tuesdays it's a normal workout. Wed. I have tap and working out afterwards. Thursday I have Jazz and then some more working out. Fridays I workout and on Saturday I have more personal training. So far I've lost 5 pounds. Hopefully I'll keep losing and not gaining back my weight. If I do gain back I hopes it muscle not fat ^^; So I've been an active person lately and I'm happy about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:17 am
Kudos to you!!! :3
Dance is awesome.. I danced for the last seven years, but then there was other stuff that I wanted to get involved with, like Karate, so I had to quit.

T.T  

spiitze

Volta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:57 pm
oh no...well..you got the moves down I bet. So a few years off in dacing wont hurt...unless it was ballet.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:50 pm
I volunteer at places, and it's actually good for everyone! They get the help that they need, and I get credit, and burned calories. smile  

Kaego

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games