Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
dont you hate it when your 'interupted?'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:35 pm
when reading a good yoai fic, always when i get to the GOOOD part, my mom calls me >_< i hate it when it happenes. its so anoying too. i have to reread the whole scene to remember what was happening -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:22 pm
...me too...not so much with fan fics, but when I scrounging for pictures, my mom sits behind me...then my search ends until she leaves, which...doesn't often happen... crying  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

Reyire Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:30 pm
I hate when I'll be at the really good part in a Prince of Tennis/Tenimyu fanfic and someone comes bouncing in the room. Then I'm like GAH! So I understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:57 pm
I hate the fact that I have to try to hide my love for yaoi--actually I have a huge yaoi paddle and the word yaoi is all over my computer and nobody has any idea what it means--its when Im reading my scanlations that I have to close my door and be ready to minimize my pics at any moment--I hate hiding this huge part of me. I am a yaoi lover and proud of it!!!  

lestatgirl96

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:57 am
Haha, yeah. I was watching some slash vids on Youtube the other day when my dad came in. I was like "minimise! minimise!", so not what your dad needs to be seeing.... Lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 am
lestatgirl96
I hate the fact that I have to try to hide my love for yaoi--actually I have a huge yaoi paddle and the word yaoi is all over my computer and nobody has any idea what it means--its when Im reading my scanlations that I have to close my door and be ready to minimize my pics at any moment--I hate hiding this huge part of me. I am a yaoi lover and proud of it!!!
NO one knows what yoai is at my school but i still hide it because no one at mys chool likes alternativew lifestyles. Its a small town  

Marko Ragnos

Reyire Alexander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:32 am
lestatgirl96

I know! Me too! I have an "I <3 Yaoi" shirt and sometimes have a wallpaper up on my computer that says "Yaoi: My anti drug" but still. I don't want to be teased and I don't want anyone to freak out so I just keep yaoi to myself. sweatdrop But otherwise, I'd be a proud yaoi fan any day of the week! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:36 am
Whenever I am reading a fanfic my aunt gave me, and my mom walks in, of course I jump, but she asks what I am doing and my excuse is that I am writing a story blaugh  

Mizuchi_Washi

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RedWerecat

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:33 pm
tsk tsk...my friends are always like"WTF!!!" but I also have a friend who is a massive Yaoi fan like me, so we just gang up on them...
I heart Yaoi... It's gotten to where I don't even care what anyone thinks...but i go to a pretty good arts highschool in VA, so things are pretty relaxed around here...no one freaks out anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:44 am
You're starting to get all hot and horny, and then someone decides to see what you're reading. Makes a big deal out of it screaming "Butsecks! Butsecks!" And then everyone wants to know what you're reading. . yeah.. sweatdrop  

Graceful crisis

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:12 am
Benefits of having your own apartment: No obnoxious people will ever interrupt you.  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games