Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Other weight loss guilds on gaia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

know of any other weight loss guilds?
  yep
  just this one
  only one other
View Results

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:47 am
just wondering what else there is out there.

i know of this one (weight for me)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=2262

that i never really got into

and theres quite alot for people who like being bigger but don't want to lose.

so i was just wondering if anyone else knows on any.

Edit: i've found another two new weight loss guilds on gaia if anyones intrested in checking them out

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=10877

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=10549  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:47 pm
You know, I could be confused but I *think* I tried to join that one as well and was not accepted. I am not sure why, either... I was polite, literate and certainly meet the physical requirements ( I am a girthy chick.)

"theres quite alot for people who like being bigger but don't want to lose." Perhaps, that's WHY, actually? I am fairly confident... but DEFINITELY want to lose some weight to be healthier. Do you think that may be it?  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:19 pm
Kipluck
You know, I could be confused but I *think* I tried to join that one as well and was not accepted. I am not sure why, either... I was polite, literate and certainly meet the physical requirements ( I am a girthy chick.)

"theres quite alot for people who like being bigger but don't want to lose." Perhaps, that's WHY, actually? I am fairly confident... but DEFINITELY want to lose some weight to be healthier. Do you think that may be it?

i donno, thats weired that they didn't acept you. i was easily accepted into that guild, i got into it before this one because when i first asked to join here the captian never checked on it so it took me about 3 months last year to get here lol. i try and check it at least 3 times a week now so others don't have the problem i had, and go around promoting it so that theres always active people in here where as last year it was kinda dead.

anyway i kinda went off the point a bit lol.

yeah, i donno why they didn't acept you, they say its a weight loss guild though they never really had many topics on weight loss problems, well thats what i found anyway.
maybe you should just apply again as that guild is free, see if you have any better luck this time  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games