relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors
.::[Rules.+.Regulations.+.Guidelines]::. - READ ME

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this explain enough of what you need to know?
Yes!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:29 pm

Not quite sure what's going on?

Don't know how or where to post something?

Need help?

This is the thread you are looking for. These next few posts will explain the use of the stickies, posting rules, what to post and where, etc...

Please be sure to read this before posting, as to prevent future problems! 3nodding

*~{{----------#----------}}~*

Navigation

-
.::[What.Is.This.All.About.?]::. -
-
.::[What.Am.I.To.Do.?]::. -
-
.::[How.Am.I.To.Act.?]::. -
-.::[F.A.Q]::. ~ {{Under.Construction}}-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm

.::[What.Is.This.All.About.?]::.

I briefly went over the purpose of this forum in the "Welcome" Announcement thread. In this post, I will go over the basic purpose of the forum's main threads, and the forum itself.

One of the main purposes of this forum is to serve as a resource and tool for the Gaian community, mailnly based on the Gaian economy; it's items and gold system, having a shop or quest, etc... I know that many times, I have been in the Gaia Guides and Resources forum looking for a half-decent guide to use, and it would take me forever to find one. I know that most people don't have the patience to look through boundless pages of material to find a guide suitable to your needs, so I did the looking for you. I have brought together this information for your convenience so that you know that when you click one of those links in the threads, that they are worth their while to look through.

The threads here are provided for your convenience and my organization. Here, a small peice of the exchange is at your fingertips. You can easily find questors to donate to--or buy from--, or can easily find a users shop, so you can buy what they have to sell. All you have to do is go to the right thread.

.::[Main.Threads]::.

.::[Announcements.and.Updates]::. - This thread is specifically for my own use; special announcements, events, etc... go here. It would be a good idea to check in on it from time to time.

.::[Welcome.!]::. - This forum is to show you the basic idea of this forum, and a place where you can introduce yourself; especially if you plan on being a regular.

.::[Rules.+.Regulations.+.Guidelines]::. - This is among the first threads you should read upon coming here; this tells you what is good, bad, and ugly in this forum.

.::[The.Official.Oldbies.Thread]::. - The thread of Gaia's senior citizens to chat about to eachother.

.::[The.Official.Exchangers.Thread]::. - This thread is specifically for advertising or hosting your shop(s) in the Exchange and/or Marketplace.

.::[The.Official.Questors.Thread]::. - This thread is specifically for advertising or hosting your quest/quest thread.

.::[Exchange Resources]::. - This thread is full of exchange resources for pricing, earning gold, etc... You may also suggest new threads to be added to this listing. I only have threads listed that have exceptional content, and are user-friendly.

Rampant Stupidity

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:38 pm

.::[What.Am.I.To.Do.?]::.

These are the main rules and guidelines you should use and follow when posting in a thread, creating a thread, etc...

.::[General.Rules]::.

• First and foremost, obey the Gaia Online
ToS.
  • Please do not flame, troll, belittle, or do anything else along those lines to a fellow user of this forum.
  • Do not make any scams, or intentionally relay false information--harmful or otherwise--to any users of this forum.
  • Please try not to spam, and if you do, keep it to a minimum.
  • No Begging. Do not make begging threads, posts, or pm's. If you do, they will be promptly deleted. If you need help getting an item, please make a quest thread, or post in the .::[The.Official.Questors.Thread]::..

..:[Thread.Rules]::.

• When creating a thread, please try and keep it on-topic with the purpose of the forum. Chatting threads are O.K. to make.
    • When creating a questing thread, please include the following things in your post(s): Quest item(s), progress, offer, donations/donators. Please be sure to update your thread (i.e. donations, progress, etc...) as often as possible, and please include the date during which you updated your information.
    • When creating a shop thread, please include the following things in your post(s): Item(s) being sold, item(s) sold, item price(s). Optional: You may, if you like, provide proof of said items through the "Inventory Display" option, especially if the item is rare/expensive.
    • Lottery/Contest/Giveaway threads can be made and hosted here as well.

**For a lottery thread, please include the following things in your post(s): Item(s)/gold to be won, number of slots/tickets to be sold, price of slots/tickets, numbers of slots/tickets bought, users who bought (#) slots/tickets, rules, winner(s) (when lottery is finished).

**For a contest thread, please include the following things in your post(s): Contest type (i.e. bump, avatar, art, etc...), item(s)/gold to be won, entrance fee (if any), number of participants to compete/duration of contest, participants (include usernames), rules, winner(s).

**For a giveaway thread, please include the following things in your post(s): Item(s)/gold to be given away, rules (i.e. how to get the item(s)/gold), duration (if any), participants, winner(s).
    • Please do not create any spamming threads. If you wish to chat, please create a thread for that.

.::[Posting.Rules]::.

• When posting in a thread, please try to stay on-topic. Chatting in a thread is fine, so long as the creator of said thread allows it.
    • If you are asked to leave a thread, then do leave. This will prevent further problems.
    • Please try not to spam in anyones thread, especially if told not to. Bumping is O.K., so long as it does not get ridiculous.
  •  
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:46 pm

.::[How.Am.I.To.Act.?]::.

These are the guidelines and etiquette you should use when posting in this forum.

.::[Forum.Guidelines]::.

• Follow the rules of this forum and a users thread (if posting in it), and you probably won't have many issues here.
    • If you have any questions that need answering concerning this forum, please send a pm to my forum mule,
    Coat.Rack. He will be happy to answer your questions! Do not spam his Inbox, please.

.::[Forum.Etiquette]::.
    • Please be polite and respectful to everyone here. This will ensure a happy and peaceful existence here. This does not mean, however, that you have to give the moderator(s) any special treatment.
    • Please try to use proper spelling and grammar, as this makes it easier for everyone to understand what you are trying to say.
    • Do not flame, troll, harrass, belittle, be extremely vulgar, etc... to anyone here. It is rude, and will most likely result in punishment if not stopped immediately.

Rampant Stupidity

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:01 pm

{{Under.Construction}}

FAQ; Questions, answers

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items