Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Clover]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:22 pm
User ImageI was wondering if anyone in the Shounen-ai Yaoi guild has ever read the Manga Clover? I was also wondering what everyone though of the pairing with the two twins A & C did anyone like how cute they looked in the story.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:39 am
I love the manga Clover it is one of Clamp's best manga. I enjoy the relationship between Ran and his twin they look so cute together. I just wish that the manga had shown more about their lives and their relationship between the two of them.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:16 am
I own a few of the Clover Manga, but I think they discontinued the series? Maybe it was awhile back. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:01 am
MistressPaco
I own a few of the Clover Manga, but I think they discontinued the series? Maybe it was awhile back. <3
I think you are right because I cant find the series at waldenbooks anymore I used to see it a few years ago but I can only find it at Hastings but they are used copies. I dont mind buying them as long as they are in good condition. I wanna buy number 4 first since I have already read one through 4 I wanna look at the two guys again and how Ran became happy instead of lonely in the cage where the government in the story had placed him.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

00Puu00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:27 pm
They did discontiue the series....i hadc to special order the mangas from a comic boook store AND B Dalton Book stores. hard to get, but very worth it!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:40 pm
Clover... you mean the one by CLAMP right? I've only 4 volumes *hugs books* I don't know if their is an anime version or if they just did a guest spot in uhh... what's it called... that new one with Sakura in it sweatdrop  

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:14 am
I havent read Clover but i know who your talking about. Its them boys with the long hair right? They are really cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:34 am
Tenrakku
I havent read Clover but i know who your talking about. Its them boys with the long hair right? They are really cute.
I agree with you the twins were really cute together. I thought that they were really loving to wards each other too. I also liked the pairing of Ran and gingetsu or however you spell his name. He was really nice to ran and you could tell that they kind of liked each other too.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 am
Moonlight_Shadow12
MistressPaco
I think you are right because I cant find the series at waldenbooks anymore I used to see it a few years ago but I can only find it at Hastings but they are used copies. I dont mind buying them as long as they are in good condition. I wanna buy number 4 first since I have already read one through 4 I wanna look at the two guys again and how Ran became happy instead of lonely in the cage where the government in the story had placed him.

I think the individual books are currently out of print, but I do know that Dark Horse has recently put out a compliation of the entire series.

I liked the manga (Especially all the tech in it^^), and I really loved Ran and Gingetsu. x3
Although... the ending was really lame(I think). >.>  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games