S&M shy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:52 am
I do B&D role-plays (B&D is just bondage/discipline) but I am terrified of acting them out as a woman. I am extremely uncomfortable mentioning my breasts or vagine but I have no problem dishing it out as a male.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have an opinion?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:10 pm
SarahArden
I do B&D role-plays (B&D is just bondage/discipline) but I am terrified of acting them out as a woman. I am extremely uncomfortable mentioning my breasts or vagine but I have no problem dishing it out as a male.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have an opinion?

To add to this...

I am somewhat the same.
Except as you rp male characters, I only rp females. Now I'm a somewhat shy individual and I'm kinda really going out there to admit this, but in any and all rp I engage in I can't rp a male character. I just can't the whole concept and idea just makes me blink stupidly.

So I think I know a little bit where you're coming from in this, truth is I'm a little uncomfortable about speaking to honestly but regardless of what anyone does or says to me about it I'll just keep doing what I enjoy.

As per acting out these RPs... I have no one to act them out with. sweatdrop
Gotta love that internet right?  

Ascher

gothiclolitabible

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:55 pm
1.) Dont be shy for who you are! You are a girl and probably a beatiful one at that. If you feel uncomfrtable you need to face those fears and take them on head strong <-- no pun intended.

2.) Rp's Role Playing ROLE R O L E <-- meaning be a boi I dont mind!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm
10 years RP experience, and I prefer playing females, mainly because I have such a bad habbit as them, my Mule is a female, and I play her to the point, where I have 15 straight guys in love with me.

I don't know, I guess its just nice to leave the confines of a male and what is expected of a male.  

Rellik San
Crew

Prince Red

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:45 pm
I'm surprised I did not see this kind of thread in the chatterbox or GD sooner. My bet is they are either too afraid to admit it to all of them or expect flames. I would be willing to bet a lot of people have done this. I have female mules. I haven't used them in a while and took all their items to sell for gold. But I used to play as them just not in a sexual way. Whenever I got hit on by some guy I would just kindly decline. Unless they were pushy then my characters allways knew how to throw a punch. I'd bet it's common though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:52 am
Im actually working on becoming a dommie why dont you try that deary ^-^ gives you some confidence aye?  

Konatafangrl

xStephanx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:56 pm
Hm, I'm careful of how much I say here because people who know me in real life come here and there's pics of me on these forums. However, I feel exactly the same, the very idea of being a dom in a boys body just seems odd, I either have to ignore the fact or make up for it with some visible sign of femininity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm
Hey, it's okay- not everyone is comfortable with everything right? I mean, it took me three years to get used to playing a guy... I had a male mule account with many, many female (and male) lovers alike. But, now that I've settled down comfortably-I can do anything. Luckily, I work around other people so if you ever want a companion-I'm in.. I love bondage wink  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items