Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
******** D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:56 pm
yah, so's I get it into my head I GOTTA WRITE ME A LEMON.

And so I do. And it's going really well. And I've got loads and loads of inspiration, and I'm all pumped and the hormones are flowing and all that. And just as I get halfway through the point where the characters are getting hot and heavy -

My muse goes poof. Just like that.

And so I get annoyed. I go to bed. I wake up the next morning and HOSHIT IT'S BACK, so I go sit down at my computer. And the moment my butt hits the chair -

There it goes again. Kaput. DAMN YOU.

I try watching Star Ocean EX Episode 19 (In Which Dias Goes the Entire Episode Without a Shirt) and it doesn't help. I try reading my favorite steamy romance fics and it doesn't help. EET EES ANNOYING D:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Lucca Ashtear
yah, so's I get it into my head I GOTTA WRITE ME A LEMON.

And so I do. And it's going really well. And I've got loads and loads of inspiration, and I'm all pumped and the hormones are flowing and all that. And just as I get halfway through the point where the characters are getting hot and heavy -

My muse goes poof. Just like that.

And so I get annoyed. I go to bed. I wake up the next morning and HOSHIT IT'S BACK, so I go sit down at my computer. And the moment my butt hits the chair -

There it goes again. Kaput. DAMN YOU.

I try watching Star Ocean EX Episode 19 (In Which Dias Goes the Entire Episode Without a Shirt) and it doesn't help. I try reading my favorite steamy romance fics and it doesn't help. EET EES ANNOYING D:

That happens to me when I'm roleplaying a lot XD Just as it gets to the hot steamy sex scene POOF inspiration gone, can't do it anymore, don't even wanna try to continue the roleplay. I really, really hate it when that happens. I can NEVER write lemons. No matter how hard I try I just can't do it even though I just LOVE reading lemons to the point where I'd stay past 1:00 AM to read a juicy, well writtten, lemon. Sometimes I wonder how some of my favorite authors on fanfiction.net can write those yummy lemons XD They are GODS. That's my theory. XDDD  

Appled

made of flesh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:53 pm
gonk
I hate when that happens.
It's like my brain is
taunting me.

Try Re-reading threw the
lemon and if that doesn't work
try lisening to music or reading
another lemon??

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:53 am
i already do that DDD:

it don't work, I just keep thinking in the other author's words, and that's no good - or if I read my own, somehow the hormones are running dry.

But the music. I didn't think of that one. *puts on the X/1999 soundtrack* Sadame, don't fail me now...!  

Lucca Ashtear

[ Silly ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 pm
Lemon-block is so much worse than regular writers block... I despise it. It just needs to be sprayed with mace and shoved away into a corner and forgotten about.

As for Ideas, all the best ones have been listed already, but...I don't know, popsicles kind of inspire me, not because of anything in particular, just the way they taste...Especially strawberry ones.

Eh...Sorry about my rambling, hope it helped though! heart Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:15 pm
I've never really had this problem. Then again I turn my RPs into fics. xD Right now I've got a digimon one going where davis joins ken in order to protect the others, but no one knows, and Izzy finds him in the middle of a forest somewhere confused and whatnot. I'll let you imagine from there. If it helps though Izzy(me) is the seme. xD I just save the RP to word, do some fancy editing to form it into a story, and get permission from the other guys involved of course. pirate Yaar  

Darion Li

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games