Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Official NANA Guild
Which Part of The story NANA did you thought was Emotional? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leeannen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 am
Of course the concert part, it made me want to cry, and i never cry at movies, it just was so sad, plus in part he reminds me of my bf so it was even worse thinking what if i were n her shoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:58 pm
Well for me there are two emotional parts....

the first one.... when
Nana realizes that she's feeling something for hachiko when they play lights after the hurricane or whatever it was, and Nana is watchin' Hachi playing, and she suddenly starts to feel amazed by her and says that "Maybe you don't realize it but all your moves seemed to me as powerful as the tempest that day"

TO ME THAT WAS AWESOME!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The second moment.... when Hachi leaves home and goes with Takumi, she left a letter for Nana saying she was her heroine

Then the next chapter Nana replies in thoughts....
That she isn't strong enough and well qualifyed to be taken as her heroine... but that recently she has found out that she's weak and alone and she finally has found her heroine for her story... and her name is Nana

(while she narrates, there's an scene [Nana is in all the media and it has been found that she's ren's girlfriend and she's at the top gossip programms] Hachi is back at home and she walks under a brigde and founds a grafitti on the wall that says ******** NANA, and she gets angry and goes to a store and buys a paint can, and fixes the graffiti and in the end it says LOVE NANA...."THE HEROINE IN MY STORY IS CALLED NANA".... reffering to Hachi....

Kawaii Kyogi

Maleia47

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:15 pm
I cried when Shoji first held Sachiko in his arms in front of Hachi..,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:46 pm
by far Id have to say when hachi and Nana and Takumi sit down and talk about Hachi and Nana getting Married. Poor Nana. That episode totally prooves that the love between Hachi and Nana is mutual.

Not to mension Takumi like half Raeps Hachi in that epi! DX ******** b*****d!

Sir Hamilton

DiGiTALolita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:03 am
i support cupcakes...

When Hachi found out Shouji was cheating on her and Nana was gonna beat the crap out of him (unfortunatley she didn't get to Dx)
And I liked it when Nobu and Hachi were walking to the convenience store and they kissed, etc.

and eating them =]

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff