Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Domain of the Wicked (An InuYasha roleplay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:13 pm
Yeah, my first topic in the guild! I'm so happy! ^_^

Alright. I know you don't like big long firsts posts, so I'll try and keep this relatively short. Please be sure to read everything.

Table of Contents:
1.) Introduction- You are here!
2.) Rules
3.)Joining
4.)Characters
5.)Plot/Setting  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:14 pm
Rules
1.)No flaming, bashing, or otherwise being cruel or mean to the people in this thread. Everyone has a right to get involved, and have an opinion!
2.)Please follow the Gaia ToS.
3.)Please keep this roleplay PG-13.
4.) Please be literate- No chatspeak, leetspeak, and please try to have propper spelling and grammar. That means capitolizing at the beginings of sentances, stuff like that. I'd also like to note something else, so I don't get confused when you post- Please, whenever a different person in a conversation starts speaking, start a new paragraph! (Ex: You are talking to a monk. In you post, the monk will have a paragraph. When your char. starts talking, they get their own new paragraph.) this is just so I don't get confused. smile
5.) Please PM me your character profiles!
6.) Title your PM 'flying ninjas with bagel bites, my profile' if you have read all the rules so far.
7.) Please don't quote people in your posts! The quotes get long, and clutter the page.
8.) Please use brackets or some sort of notice when you speak Out of Character. I'd like it if you didn't chat, too. There's a section for chatting, I believe.

I reserve the right to kick you out of the roleplay if you don't follow the rules. I will warn you twice before I ban you from the roleplay. All banned people will be listed in this post.  

Valley-of-Death

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:15 pm
Joining
Alright. I'm sure that this is where all you people are going to get excited. And people that didn't read the rules will probably go here first. smile Please PM me your profile forms, to make things much easier. DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILES IN THIS THREAD! DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A WARNING! Just had to make that clear.

Gaia name:
Character Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Did you read all the rules?
Other:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:17 pm
Characters!

This is where I'll post character profiles, nice and neat, all in one post. I'll start off with mine:

Gaia name: GhosttownBaby
Character Name: Rinkota Amaru
Race: Dark Angel
Personality: Very tempermental and secretive. She dislikes telling people about her past, and can get very agressive when people pester her about it. She doesn't talk much, but if she does open up to you, and trust you, she will be a great friend.
Appearence:Rinkota is one of the taller people in her small family, measuring 5'9" in hieght. Her crimson red hair is always swept up in a tight, spiky ponytail, though one strip of hair covers one of her intuitive golden eyes. Her skin is a very pale shade, with plum red lips. The bottom half of her face is covered, for the mostpart, by the collar of her long Black Gunner Coat. Beneath that coat are black jeans, that are fairly tight, and a halter-neck, tight tank top with maroon lace along the top of the tank. The 'halter' part clasps around her neck, with thin straps attaching the collar to the tank top. She is fairly lanky, having long arms, legs and neck. She has two pairs of black, feathery wings from her shoulder blades. The top pair is the larger, and the lower are longer and narrower, and appear to be spikey. As for weapons, she has Two kunai, one made of onyx, the other of ruby. Each has a special symbol carved into it. On the front side of both, "Avengers for Life" and on the back side of both, a carved rose. They were given to her to her old boyfriend, before he died.
Did you read all the rules? I made the rules.
Other: Nothing to say here. We'll start when say..... 5 people join?  

Valley-of-Death

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:18 pm
Plot/Setting

Well.... As far as plot and setting go, there isn't really much. The setting, as you know, is the fuedal era. What I wanted to put here was when in the fuedal era this takes place. It takes place after the last InuYasha episode on TV, with InuYasha still searching for Naraku. But there's a twist- The Shikon Jewel has once again broken into many shards. As you could expect, Naraku owns quite a few of them already. Anyways, the rest of the plot is just.... there for us to build. I don't set specific plots. I just set a base. You guys can take this wherever you want- as long as it's within the rules! biggrin biggrin :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:34 pm
((id play except...theres no sesshy............. crying ))  

C 0 U S C 0 U S

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:04 pm
((YEah, I figured the fact that Sesshy isn't here would drive people off. sweatdrop Sesshy is just that cool.))  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games