Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Cutting: The real facts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SMiNKLe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:22 pm
Thank you for this thread and thanks for the alternatives.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:35 pm
i've done the sharpie and rubber band tricks so many times too. also, taking a piece of paper and folding it to make one of those paper football things works too, since there's not really a sharp edge, but it's sharp enough to help get rid of the feelings of cutting.

i've cut twice. one time on my arm, which was the first time i ever did it, and i did it by rubbing siscors across where i wanted it to hurt over and over until it bled, and i also have a 'life sucks' scar on my upper thigh.

those were the only two times, and they were the stupidest things i've ever done in my life. now i've got to wear shorts when i go swimming because my mother doesn't know about the second time that i did it, and she can't ever find out that i did it again, because i swore to her i wouldn't after she caught me the first time.

[ Die Katze ]

Drakul13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:19 pm
Very nice post, I used to be a cutter (and still want to, what can I say, addiction sucks) but have gotten control of it. It some what surprised me I must say, but there was some good info there and I loved the part were you gave advice for things other to do than cut...Should be stickyed *nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:32 pm
[ Die Katze ]
i've done the sharpie and rubber band tricks so many times too. also, taking a piece of paper and folding it to make one of those paper football things works too, since there's not really a sharp edge, but it's sharp enough to help get rid of the feelings of cutting.

i've cut twice. one time on my arm, which was the first time i ever did it, and i did it by rubbing siscors across where i wanted it to hurt over and over until it bled, and i also have a 'life sucks' scar on my upper thigh.

those were the only two times, and they were the stupidest things i've ever done in my life. now i've got to wear shorts when i go swimming because my mother doesn't know about the second time that i did it, and she can't ever find out that i did it again, because i swore to her i wouldn't after she caught me the first time.

You know what, you should tell her about it. See, I cut on my leg my ex's name..dont ask why because I dont know why. Anyway...i tried to cover it up but my mom found it. And it felt better...i wasn't so conciencious about it.

It's really a stress relever. Just a suggestion though. ^^ Good luck

SaiBlackNight

Flat Baroque

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:02 pm
No one ever knew I was cutting myself because I don't scar. It's weird. So no one every found out until one of my friends caught me. I've stopped doing it but there are times when I still feel the need to start it again. My parents still don't know, not even after 7 years if doing it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:48 am
Ok boys and girls, Your Friendly Neighboorhood Ninja Mod here. This thread is an amazing resource, especially on the front page. But due to the fact that we already have a thread to discuss this certain topic, I'm locking this thread and leaving it so people can read, but i am providing a link to the wonderful thread that already exists in the Extended Discussion forum.

Cutting... What you think about it  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out