Submit

Nick or Greg?
  Nick
  Greg
  pfffft forget the its all about Gil Grissom
View Results

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:10 pm
I was wondering if the new seson has come out yet and I dont know about it. I am talking about CSI: LV. But I have not seen any new episodes so. Also I was wondering if any one watches CSI or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:01 pm
-Hugs Julian- Sorry my favorite DS9 character. -giggles- I love to watch CSI:LasVegas..Grissom is my favorite and Stokes in second.  

JennySpookehGirl

Interesting Genius

8,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sherubii Rooren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Sarah and Grissom are my favorites, probably because when they were talking about the "last episode ever", the two hooked up from what I could tell. That made my week. haha  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:09 pm
I hate to say, I can't STAND Sarah. If she left I'd do a dance of joy. Grissom deserves so much better than some tomboy wanna-be hard a**. I adore Greg and Grissom. Those two are my favorite characters. Hodges would have to be 3rd. I don't think anyone understands poor Hodges. He just wants to fit in. A nerd among nerds.  

HopelessMagic

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:58 pm
I like NCIS, it has a much better plotline and I secretly think Abby is on GAia.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:32 pm
I'm the biggest fan of Grissom, and Sara, and their relationship. I'm prepared to cry buckets for her final episode- cause I hear that Sara's action may seem extremely out of character (well ok, her going from happily engaged from 1 episode to depressed in another is extremely bad writing right there- but CSI writers have never been good with relationships...infact, GSR is the only thing that really worked out for them).  

TRikers_girl

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:31 pm
TRikers_girl
I'm the biggest fan of Grissom, and Sara, and their relationship. I'm prepared to cry buckets for her final episode- cause I hear that Sara's action may seem extremely out of character (well ok, her going from happily engaged from 1 episode to depressed in another is extremely bad writing right there- but CSI writers have never been good with relationships...infact, GSR is the only thing that really worked out for them).

It's good to know that I'm not the only one thinking that the writers didn't make much sense with Sara's exiting the show like that...

And about relationships... well, the screwed up about Warrick getting married and all that (not to mention the weird conversation he had with Catherine about it) was too much. I thought after that they would stick to forensics and leave the romance for other shows.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 pm
In CSI LV, Greg is my favorite character... But I like CSI NY much better and Danny, Flack and Mac is the best characters.  

Sweetycow

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm
dude. las vegas is WAY better then new york OR miami. seriously. vegas just has better characters. that and Nick is awesome. seriously and hes better looking then most other people on csi. lol. my second fav of course is grissom. hes so witty its amazing. lol  
Non Star Trek Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games