Game items!
  Shop items!
  Trunk/Giftbox items!
  Rare/Event items!
  Donation items!
View Results

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:50 pm

This thread is the place to advertise your shop, either in the Exchange or Marketplace!
Post it here for all to see!

exclaim .::[Rules]::.

• Please post your shops once, and only once. This will be your space to do whatever you like to advertise your thread. I will list your quest advertisement--along with a link to it, especially if on another page--in this post, using your username.
  • Please try to keep your advertisement updated, especially if you have information about your items, prices, etc...
  • Please do your best to be literate; I am not, however, expecting perfection or anything. Just try to keep things legible ^_^.
  • Please keep to the Gaia Online ToS.
  • No spamming, please. If you submit spam, your post will be deleted.

exclaim .::[Sellers]::.

-
Aari-chan-
-
Saiyumei-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:47 pm
¡Hola! Alright, enough Practicing of my Spanish... Anyway, I have two shops. My Marketplace store (~~Random Land~~)and My Store in the exchange (Ze Daily Junk).

~~Random Land~~

Keep in mind, I set up this shop with the intention to make a slight profit, so the prices are higher than normal. I usually just go up by a few gold, and I'm rather reasonable about my pricing. Usually I sell items acquired that I have no use for now.

Ze Daily Junk

This is a store dedicated to the junk that I get in the Daily Chance. Most of it is perfectly useless to me, so I put them up for sale. Each item is 1 gold each, and the pricing is not negotiable (i.e. No two for one deals)

Aari-chan

Saiyumei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:22 am
Sai's super duper shop!

Howdy, Im sai, and well.........im putting my shop here >.>;
I usually sell store items for 100-200+ gold cheaper than the stores; this may be because I found some in dialy chance, or I want to sell ones I dont need anymore, and things like that o.ob
Although sometimes Ill come across a rare, and really cool item, and Ill probably sell it, Im a gold-holic cool
So....visit my shop; right now I dont have anything good selling, but check back from time to time, ya might find something good wink
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?mystore=2678130

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:55 am
hey, well i suppose i'll post my shop here:

im normally selling something in my vend so make sure you keep coming back to check what im selling =]

at the moment i'll be mostly selling the summer festival event items.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/vend.php?mystore=7432795

Original Superstar

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces