Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  + X, where X is an undefined amount
View Results

negi_magician

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you, people who gave me advice in my thread asking for advice. This is the fruit of my labor... and about 2 hours of sitting in front of the computer screen. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:06 pm
n.n I just checked the layering of the donation items, and all items should work together in those poses. =D Lucky. ^__^

I know you said you were looking for a theme, so I won't rate it based on how the colors match.
..As far as your theme goes, I think you've done pretty well. I have to admit that I like your current avatar more than your dream avatar though. ^^;;
Though I think I understand why you chose each item, the dream avatar just looks too cluttered to me.
But again, all that matters is whether you like it. n.n
...You should probably think about changing your hairstyle to one that fits your theme better, once you've obtained the donation items that you want. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

negi_magician

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 pm
sdrawkcab
n.n I just checked the layering of the donation items, and all items should work together in those poses. =D Lucky. ^__^

I know you said you were looking for a theme, so I won't rate it based on how the colors match.
..As far as your theme goes, I think you've done pretty well. I have to admit that I like your current avatar more than your dream avatar though. ^^;;
Though I think I understand why you chose each item, the dream avatar just looks too cluttered to me.
...You should probably think about changing your hairstyle to one that fits your theme better, once you've obtained the donation items that you want. ^^
what hairstyle/s could you suggest for me to get?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:16 am
negi_magician
sdrawkcab

what hairstyle/s could you suggest for me to get?
Actually, the one you chose fits your theme well, in my opinion. ^__^  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

AuronT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:29 pm
Very busy and no common theme. 5/10  

Manage Your Items