• Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 am
Username: Meeki
ENTERING RAFFLE: More than 4
4 or Less Applicant: N/A
Quest Thread Link: Link
Why do you want this soquili? What was your Inspiration? I have always been a fan of Forgotten Realms and Lolth is an amazing goddess there. I have a fondness for Drow which can be seen with my Jarlaxle and Drizzt Cosplays and I would love Lolth to complete the set. She's insanely bad a**, totally sexist, has an affinity for spiders which is SOOOOO opposite me in real life. I think she would be so fun to roleplay and completely different than the other mares I have. I can see all the amazing plots possible with her and would love to make them reality!
SOQUILI FORM:
Meeki's Form

.:Mutant Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: N/A
Name of horse: Lolth
Owner: Meeki
Temper: Malicious
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark gray (almost black) body with long white hair and red eyes.
Reference image(s):
Hair Color, Body Color, Spider Legs: X
Accessories: X (Warning, Mature Image)
Tail Snakes and Skull Shoulder: X
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver & Red
Tag frame color: Black and red.
Tag feather color: Black with a red black widow symbol in the middle of the feather.
Hair/clothing edits: Lolth would have long beautiful white custom hair that would have various black spiders crawling in it. On her head would be a spider-like crown shown in the second reference image. She'd have a big spider pendant on her neck as well and smaller ones on her lower front legs, above her hooves, with a silver chain that goes around each leg, holding the spider in place. Up around the shoulder facing us would be a silver skull with red eyes, kind of like a shoulder guard of sorts. The skull could be similar to the third reference image though artistic freedom is welcome. The skull would be silver with red gem eyes.

The parts that would make her a mutant would be her tail and back legs. Her tail will start out as black hair in five tendrils but as the tendrils fall down, they turn into snakes. There'd be five snakes, each one with different colored eyes. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Silver. The eyes should look like they are glowing if possible. This would be similar to the whip featured in the third reference image.

If possible, her back legs would be similar to spider legs but would only be spider from the midsection down. So the top part would be that of a horse, and from the knee area down to the hoof would be the spider legs, similar to the ones in the first reference image with the silver spider guards.

Like her hair, if possible, I'd love some spiders drawn at her feet or on her body. The quantity can be up to the colorist. Lolth loves spiders. She'll get mad if they are harmed.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers