Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Return to the Labyrinth] Shounen-ai? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maybe it's going to be full of BL? :D
  HELLZ YES.
  Ew. D: No.
  Pollwhore. -_-
View Results

kattorin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:29 pm
I was so happy when I heard they were coming out with a manga for Labyrinth. I thought maybe it would be retold in the drawn sort of way... but I was even more pleased when I heard it was going to be a continuation.
I actually really liked it. Labyrinth is my favourite movie and felt the manga did it justice. They need to start putting more volumes out soon.

Also, very slashable. But then again, anything even remotely related to Mr. Bowie is probably slashable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 pm
THEY MADE MY POOR DAVID LOOK ...

Like an a** ugly drag queen or something.

It sucks. At first I thought, who gives a s**t about Toby? He was a ********' baby in stripes for crying out loud.

Then I got lured in by pretty cover art and decided to try it--ARRRRRGHHHHH...

I could draw soooo much better than the crap they have in there. It's TERRIBLE. I mean, even a 13 year old could see the piss poor art quality. Furthermore, they just used Labyrinth as a template for an otherwise generic fantasy world and Toby as a generic hero (because he was only a baby)

Labyrinth's faeries looked like Princess Emuraude, dammit! They do not have tits! I ******** HATE YOU TOKYOPOP. THIS IS NOT WORLD OF ******** WARCRAFT! ******** only thing that was really funny in this was Hoggle XD He really did become Prince of the Land of Stench.  

blackwhiteandsilver

Chelsea-Onee-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:46 pm
OMG..my little sis LOVES the movie wait til i tell her about this...but she tatolly against yaoi...i mean she for gays rights and stuff but just not into yaoi...but you wait onee-chan will change her ways ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Even thought it looks interesting I too have heard a lot of people say it stinks. Yet for me it's pretty tempting to buy anyway and since its such a short series it wouldn't kill me to buy it, just don't know when. xd  

good-jack04

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games