Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleh!
  I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN SODOMY!!
View Results

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:01 pm
Here's the deal. Lucky wee me, having lots and lots of party people friends, have been invited (Slightly early on, I know.) to a Halloween party downtown.

Now, nothing out of the ordinary here, one might assume. However. It is not just any Horror-themed annual feast, nuo, the invitation read no less than "Horror-Bondage -theme" In large, red, verbal letters.

So, I happen to be a relatively light-built little child with a disturbing amount of bondage gear, just lying about the place. Not by choice, it's just the kind of clothes I keep buying for no apparent reason.
These people, we're talking 15-20 individuals, I have partied with before.
Most recently at a birthday party, where the host (I had nay to do with it) got a blue jelly p***s for present. There I was, sitting about innocently on the floor, when suddenly these guys (friends, slightly drunk), felt like attacking me with it. We're talking people of nearly double my humble weight. I shall not enter the details, but I was not feeling too well after that.

So that was Fun.
And that was just pirate-themed.

Now, the same situation, probably, but with the significant difference that We'll all be wearing black, shiny materials that make squeaky noises whenever trying to move.

Discuss.

Dropping the soap in a bad situation.
Large people with sex toys.
Will I live to tell the tale?
Would you go?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:33 pm
eek Bondage?? Sounds like my kind of party. But if you didnt feel well after the party the first time, then maybe you shouldnt go this time.. or at least go, but dont get attacked by any of their special toys. xd  

misted tears

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:00 pm
*huggles Athiel* Whoa.... You'd better be careful, dear. Don't let them attack you. But overall, have fun. Fun is what parties are all about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:55 pm
I'd make someone else pick up the soap for me... I got invited to a bondage and body peircing demonstration a while ago, but I had to work.

I'm sure you'd live to tell the tail, key word, live. Large people with sex toys is something I would laugh at. And I would totally go to that, but I'd go with friends, so I have someone to laugh with. I'd say, get someone big you trust on your side, turn the tables, heh.  

Dorian Requiem

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:11 pm
....well...if you do go....make sure you have a friend there who is sober and can protect you.......don't stay near the center since your the most noticeable there......and don't look innocent, a lot of guys like that look.....oh....and bring a toy of your own to beat people back if things don't go smoothly......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:11 pm
Well sex-parties have never been my thing. I'm a little more traditional that way I suppose.

But sodomy...hm...I was upset your poll didn't have another option! xp
It's a tough subject. It really harms one's rectal lining and causes collapses and whatnot so I wouldn't engage in it myself but I wish it didn't cause so much harm because I am definately interested!

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:11 am
SarahArden
Well sex-parties have never been my thing. I'm a little more traditional that way I suppose.

But sodomy...hm...I was upset your poll didn't have another option! xp
It's a tough subject. It really harms one's rectal lining and causes collapses and whatnot so I wouldn't engage in it myself but I wish it didn't cause so much harm because I am definately interested!

Yeah, The poll is a bit of an inside joke. Me and a few others tend to scream that from the top of our voices whenever someone says Hello to us, in a public place.

It's always fun to see the shock^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:06 am
Dang, you go to the coolest sounding parites. XD  

BabyEaterLad

Fux this account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:42 am
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:04 pm
.....well.....sodomy can mean a few different things.......one is just unnatural carnal sex.....so it can be safe still.....  

OverlordMMM

Athiel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:16 am
OverlordMMM
.....well.....sodomy can mean a few different things.......one is just unnatural carnal sex.....so it can be safe still.....

Yes, I'm aware of this, However, I vcan assure you that the definition I'¨m talking about is quite harmful. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:22 am
^^* I think that perhaps you should attempt to keep friends that won't do strange things to you on a whim around you.

As for going to the party... it's really up to you. I like a few of the ideas people have given about bringing people with you to keep you safe from harm, but if you have to do that, is it really still fun to go to the party then?

Hmm, squeeky shiny materials do make it that much harder to hide if you do choose to go, and then wish to escape unwanted attentions. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:11 am
Well that sounds like an ,ahem, sticky situation. No pun intended.... sweatdrop But if you do want to go to the party, just be a little extra cautious. Don't be too rowdy or anything. I'm really at a loss for advice here... sweatdrop

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games