Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaman Anna Kyouyama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:50 am
i think dey should report! why cant dey report?! its abuse! T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:16 am
crying poor poor Changmin crying . How can he get beaten. It scares me just thinking about it. I feel so bad and very scared. mad Freakin b*****d Lee Soo Man. I can't believe him. twisted *flys to korea to get him*

~blossom_Mitsuki~

se7enmidori

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:30 am
Quote:
4. TVXQ

Actually the incident where Changmin got beaten is true. Lee Sooman wanted a female artist to be famous, so he wanted her to have rumors with Changmin in order to get popular. Changmin rejected it sternly, and LSM got really mad, so he asked other people to beat him up. He evn stood there saying,"As long as you don't beat him till death." Changmin returned to the hostel and the 4 of them were there. Jaejoong nearly cried seeing Changmin's bad condition.

There was another time where Lee Sooman dorced Changmin to work 3 days 3 night without rest. He got a fever as high as 38 degree celcius the next day and he didn't tell anyone about it. Lee Sooman insisted him to perform, and on the 3rd day, he fainted. The 4 of them cried.

Another time where Yunho & Jaejoong got beaten by LSM and it was really terrible, Changmin kneeled down crying and begging LSM to stop beating the hyungs.

Yoochun creid on stage once and nearly got beaten up by LSM but he got saved by Dongwan as he asked the 4 of them to stay close to Yoochun to protect him.

Jaejoong got beaten once till his outh was bleeding but he had to say that he fell down accidentally.

Changmin once said that the reason why he was beaten by LSM and why he was always kneeling is to beg for the rest. LSM wanted to kick 1 of the members out but Changmin insisted that if he really have to kick one of them out, he would leave as well.

Poor Chang Min... He always gets beaten by LSM! That b*st*rd! (sorry for the word just really mad...) He dare touch poor Chang Min and the other guys! They should find a new company!

Quote:

5. Shinhwa

It was said that in order for Shinhwa to leave SM but still keeping the name, Eric's family paid a huge sum of money for that. Shinhwa need to pay SM for being able to keep their name and continue singing their old songs.

why Eric's family?! Why do they need to pay?! looks like LSM is craving for money! he's sick! hate him!

I didn't know that these things are happening... I'm starting to get mad at LSM!!! He's such a devil and everything! I thought SM was nice and everything! They're sick!
He shouldn't do that to their talents if they still want to earn lots of money... domokun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:38 pm
SM really did that?! Oh, wow, how sad.  

blazing_angel47

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:59 pm
OMG!! Sm is soo bad! It's like behind the scenes of stars...poor dudes man! Beating them up is soo not cool, just because they don't listen to them.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff