Yes, they are offencive comics
  No, they're just jokes and fine
  Other: post
View Results

Kamadev

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:53 pm
your dad is dull their just jokes.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:50 am
i think they are worried about you, and the how people would react to reading those comics. while it may be expressing yourself and your faith, other people might get offended. and while im up for everyone having to deal with at least a little bit of offensiveness, some people tend to overreact. i guess they kinda did the right thing by looking out for you, but you might be able to get away with it anyway if you can let them know that you plan on dealing with the reactions people may or may not give you.  

Nycto

Nycto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:51 am
oh, and where can i find these? *starts looking*
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:00 pm
Nycto
oh, and where can i find these? *starts looking*
xp
there is a link in my first post  

MOD66

blacktutu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:28 pm
They're pretty funny, the problem is they'll offend people, but the people who it will offend should wake up and smell the bullshit. I'm a christian and it doesn't offend me because I know that there are not-so-smart christians out there who are really awful sometimes with the you-are-going-to-hell spiel, it is kinda true that people get carried away with it and need to shut up. And why can't so many people take a joke? From the looks of those three comics, it's not really all that offensive, just poking fun at extreme christians and how stupid they are some of the time.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff