Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Use of sexual energy in a ritual.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:44 pm
I have read little on the subject of using sexual energy in Satanic and other Pagan rituals, and the only thing that seems to somewhat talk about it is the buffon Anton Syndor Lavey. Could someone explain to me better the purpose of using sexual energy in types of Satanic and non-Satanic rituals, what these rituals are and what they are ment to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:06 am
Some individuals consider energy to be energy. Thus- any energy can be used to fuel Will.

I am not counted amongst them.

Some individuals use "sexual" energy to mean generative energy- or fertility, thus use it within "prosperity" frameworks.

Similar individuals may use it to equate to love and apply it in the same way.

I am not amongst them either.

A number of people with a "Lord and Lady Fertility" paradigm use it as a "Planting/Harvesting" pattern, and use such in a theological context to experience a part of the psychodrama of the Deities in question.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:55 am
Ritualised sexual acts crop up once in awhile... not as common as edicts restricting them, but they do occurr.

As far as taking it to the mystical level... Tantra is not what some people seem to think, but it does offer some insight, also, that particular link has several others within it which lead to other explanations of Ritualised Sexual practices, and sexuality in religion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:19 pm
I use sex as a form of energy raising when I am incapable of doing enough on my own.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items