Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Rules of the roleplay!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 am
You do? O.O. How do you like them so far?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am
I think Blages loves to makes twists and does them when ever he can >.>
Which makes it a lot easier to read :p
It also shows a lot of changes to how his characters are the ones that update the most and show aging more (mainly as he loops time a little to make the characters older which helps his character advancement)
I think the lack of Tails and Blaze is a problem but I heard Blages telling me he is thinking of bring in Blaze using a current event that happened
I like how some of you don't just go with happily ever after, it is going well then something bad happens to show it is not just a perfectly happy RP
I have seen no problems with godmodding but Blages likes to extend the limits for a big fight or introduction then limit the power more to make it more dramatic which is great (super forms are a bit of extending the limits even)
I tend to say more on a person who stands out which is Blages >.<
Flage shows some steps in character development
He starts out pretty much as a pretty average teen then he steps into his role, he develops into an adult while still being like a teen and then advances to mature caring but still gets the job done :p

The fact that everyone uses around 1-4 characters and Blages has around 10 as characters come and go with a current all involved moment makes me think he is having to work hard on events, maybe he is just good at it and over plans everything...  

Rizel-chan Iwaki

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 am
Ain't that the truth lol biggrin .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:40 pm
My Question is are there rules to follow if we want to make a RP topic ourselves for the form or can we just make one? I would like to know this if I deiced to make a Form when I get a RP idea. better safe than sorry for me.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 pm
Normal RP rules and normal Gaia rules really
Then you have some of your own rules for your RP like my one has no magic (yet anyway) and character limits can be a good idea, always avoid god modding no matter what pretty much(really ruins a good rp)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm
Thanks. I really need to know that. 3nodding  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash