Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Men- what truly is a sexy guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is 'model' sexy the true sexy?
  Yes
  No
  Sometimes
View Results

AngelTristan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 pm
I like guys that are well-proportioned- just a few muscles showing. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. That's my kinda sexy. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:27 pm
My taste lies along androgyny.

My past girlfriends all rather look the same in that sense. I like relatively flat chests, short hair and lanky bodies. Preferably my size (5'6, 110lbs) or smaller. Glasses are a big plus. I've never dated a guy, but my standards are the same. Except I'd want them my height or taller, and please god not effeminate.

Awakened QT

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:48 pm
It took a while, but I finally admitted a mildy embarassing fact to myself. What fact, you ask? Well......it's the fact that I like stupid guys. gonk

I'm no genius, but I'm within the 10%. And, ironically, I go goo-goo over the droopy eyed, speech slured, hair's a mess, idiots. sweatdrop I guess love isn't just blind, it's oblivious too. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:15 pm
I dunno on this one. Muscles fascinate me but I don't think that's true attraction. I mean, I like to work out and all that, but I prefer my guys to be cute, not 'ripped'. Personality's always first & foremost, but I'm a lustful little b*****d so I can't say looks don't matter.  

Freudian_Slip

GtHb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:15 pm
Brothers...

I don't know there are so many things that are hot in guys.

They have to be a little bit taller than me. If there skinny and have a small 5 o'clock shadow that's hot too.
They have to show just a little muscle when they flex. Just a little.
A cute smile. As long as he is sweet and little forward that's all I really want in a man.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:34 pm
Cute, shy, blonde and freckles.  

Once Upon A Troubadour

Profitable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MrNailVT

Demonic Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:43 am
it really depends on the person... but there are certain things i find hot or cute or appealing about a person and then others i don't... simple as that. i'm in a relatinoship right now, so i don't even look at another male that way... but i could still tel you whether someone looked handsome, hot, or cute... i just wouldn't be attracted to them.. now my lover... i think he's so freaking sexy!!! i love him so much! he's also really funny and sweet and loves me in return, he's got a great bod and that just overall makes him what i think to be the sexiest man alive!!!! dramallama

emo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:51 am
*spins around* No love for the fat people? xd  

FoxOfTheRedMoon

xXRainbow BunnyXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 pm
dramallama Physical beauty is only skin deep. There's so much more to like about a person besides their outer appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:17 pm
i don't think they have to be at all because i've seriously fallen for the biggest dorks but are incredibly good looking in my book. plus, muscles scare me... they just.. do O.O
and there is a kid who is in the so called 'popular' group who is tall, slinky, has glasses, and is really really really good looking >.O
hurray for dorks like me! >w<

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:52 pm
[Well, isn't sexy just what you see it as?]
[The media just shows people who are physically healthy and have a certain bone structure, because that's what humans tend to find attractive]
[Obviously, not everyone thinks the same way, but generally people like their looks ^^]

[And, about the skin deep thing that people keep saying, doesn't physical appearence make some difference though?]
[It might be shallow, but I wouldn't be comfortable issing someone I was physically attracted to, that'd be weird.]
[And, you're not gonna see someone in a bar and say "God, they have the best personality", are you?XD]

[And, personally, I like guys that are fairly skinny, but not without some muscles, occasionally longhaired and pale ^^]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:31 pm
everyones idea of sexy is way different many people would think this is sexy:
User Image

while me personaly he (Brad Pitt) is not sexy this is sexy:

User ImageUser Image
Now Gerard Way...that is what i personaly cal SUPER SEXY!!!!! heart heart  

Morikami

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash