Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:42 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Fi's mouth slowly curled into a smile. "You're not from around here, are you?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side, her bangs falling over her right eye.
Xao raised her eyebrows. "No. Well, I've visited here a few times, but I don't live here." she said, turnign her attention back to the katana lodged in the tree.

Fi grinned. "You're a Nobody, arentcha? Here lookin' for someone?" She asked, giggling lightly. She sent a casual glace at the katana, then went back to looking at Xao, swaying from foot to foot boredly.
Xao furrowed her brow. "How did..." she began, putting one foot on the tree and both hands on the handle, and began to pull. "...Did you know?" she finished.

"You wouldn't know about this place otherwise! Unless you're that doofus Mickey. Or that whats-his-face Riku. But he's dead...My Roxas beat the snot out of him!" Fi laughed. "Do you need some help with that?" She giggled, putting her hands behind her back and stroking the keys on her keyboard with three fingers.
"...Right" she said, tugging. "And no, I'm go--WAH!" she yeled out, as the katana was dislodged and she fell right on her rear.

Fi grinned. "I'm Xeivcen....But just call me Fi, got it?" She said, holding her hand out for Xao.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:46 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Fi grinned. "You're a Nobody, arentcha? Here lookin' for someone?" She asked, giggling lightly. She sent a casual glace at the katana, then went back to looking at Xao, swaying from foot to foot boredly.
Xao furrowed her brow. "How did..." she began, putting one foot on the tree and both hands on the handle, and began to pull. "...Did you know?" she finished.

"You wouldn't know about this place otherwise! Unless you're that doofus Mickey. Or that whats-his-face Riku. But he's dead...My Roxas beat the snot out of him!" Fi laughed. "Do you need some help with that?" She giggled, putting her hands behind her back and stroking the keys on her keyboard with three fingers.
"...Right" she said, tugging. "And no, I'm go--WAH!" she yeled out, as the katana was dislodged and she fell right on her rear.

Fi grinned. "I'm Xeivcen....But just call me Fi, got it?" She said, holding her hand out for Xao.
Xao laughed nervously, and grabbed a hold of Fi's hand." I'm Xaomegns. But call me Xao." she stated.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:51 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Xao laughed nervously, and grabbed a hold of Fi's hand." I'm Xaomegns. But call me Xao." she stated.

She pulled Xao up. "So, who're you here looking for?" She asked, putting her hands behind her head, Sora style.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

She pulled Xao up. "So, who're you here looking for?" She asked, putting her hands behind her head, Sora style.
Xao took her katana and placed it her sheath. "Who? No one in particular, really..." she said, looking to the mansion.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:56 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Xao took her katana and placed it her sheath. "Who? No one in particular, really..." she said, looking to the mansion.

"Hmmm...? Oh, you don't wanna go there." Fi smiled, turning around. "Well I'm off to spy on my darling Roxas!" She laughed, walking back towards the town casually.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:58 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

"Hmmm...? Oh, you don't wanna go there." Fi smiled, turning around. "Well I'm off to spy on my darling Roxas!" She laughed, walking back towards the town casually.
Zao blinked. "I...don't...?" She shook her head. "Sure..." she then turned on heel to the mansion.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas