Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Wild Rock] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:10 pm
I'm really glad to see that I wasn't the only one that thought the ukes were really girly for this series. As I was reading it, kept wondering how cave men could be so delicate. It especially bothered me with Yuni, who grows up to be a normal strong man. But he was so willowy as a kid! WTF! So unexpected!

I wish the mangaka would do a story about Yuni and Salem now that they are older. That would be beyond awesome. I loved them more than I did the main pairing. Though Emba and Yuuen were pretty cute too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:23 am
Wild Rock was the first Yaoi Mange I ever bought whee
It was...5 years back the first time I went to japan and I saw this on a dispay table in a comic shop (Mandarake if I remeber right...I love that store

User Image

Oh MAN! That's like the single most hottest image I had ever seen whee

I boght it right then and there...too bad I couldn't read Japanese... sweatdrop

OH Well! It had pretty pictures xd

and then when I heard it was gonna come out in English I was like
Squeee! whee I can finally find out what the story is all about ^^

and I was soooo sweet. after reading the first story with Enba and Yuuen I was Awwwww! How sweet

and then the next story, I was like...Enba's dad....and Yuuen's Dad... get it on!?! xd

That's so great!...tho kinda sad...but now thier sons are together X3...
There should have been an extra story where they got back together xd

It would have been so perfect ^^  

AngeIIusMalus

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:27 am
Ya, the Uke's were girly.....but I like femmy boys whee
So I didn't mind at all xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:13 pm
They were pretty and that was fine. I just have issues with the weak and delicate aspect of their characters. It just doesn't compute when you put the word caveman next to it. Even the weakest link should have been able to break a modern person in two, without effort. x.x  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

kattorin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:15 pm
Aahh, I loved Wild Rock. Yuunen wasn't the kind of uke you wanted to slaughter (although he did do a few annoying things. But I can look past those) and Emba was so delightful. I have to say though that the extra comic with Yuni and Salem was probably my favourite. They were so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:04 am
I loved the story!! Emba is teh SMEX!! Yuunen.. just plain... ukeish.. I didnt buy it but I kinda read it at YouTube... sweatdrop The story is still sweet...  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

aoshi~kun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:51 pm
I Loved this manga but does any one know where i could find a scantaltion of it online?
I miss it crying

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:36 pm
aoshi~kun
I Loved this manga but does any one know where i could find a scantaltion of it online?
I miss it crying

Soliciting scanlations is not only against our Guild's Constitution, they are also against the Gaia's rules. Asking for these things will only get you banned from the guild.

Wild Rock has been licensed and released by Blu. If you want to read it so badly, BUY IT!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:56 am
Wild Rock to this day remains the most beautiful manga that I have read, in all aspects. It's just... perfect, especially the bonus stories.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 pm
I just got it today and read it. I love it SO much. Emba is SO sexy and sweet, and Yuuen is just adorable. "Innocent Lies" made me sad, though, but Child Rock was hilarious.  

Komurin Your Face

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 pm
OMG! I loved this one. It has great art and it's really rather cute. It's got that fuzzy warm quality to it. And everyone in it is hot. ^_^

It only makes it better that my friends and I have a stupid inside joke to go along with it. XDDDDDDD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games