Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Berserk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:51 am
I dont know if I'v created his before or if this topic exists (if it does, feel free to delete it, and much apolagies for the trouble.)

I doubt that many of you will be familliar with Berserk, Its set in a medieval fantasy(though the fantasy part really doesnt come into it very much at all untill the end...) It tells the story of a man named Gutts, who has no real purpous in life other then to fight. He wanders about the land hiring himself out as a mercenary to whomever decides to hire him. One day he meets a man named Griffith, leader of a band of mercenaries named the 'band of the hawk', who has a great ambition he is willing to go to any lengths to gain. He sees promise in Gutts and takes him into his band after a fight for his freedom.

...That summary really sucked >.> I apolagise, I'm not too good at writing this stuff out... Its a very good anime, though its extremely gritty... Especially the last two episodes (which I would suggest you not watch if you dont like scary things...)

I was just wonderinf if there were any other fans around here, and if there were any who saw any potential slash...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:43 pm
oohhhh griffith heart i loved him 3nodding plus his japanese voice actor was the guy who voiced naraku so that was an added bonus.

anyway lol griffith is a very slashable character...ive only seen what? like 6 episodes but i looked around on the internet and found a whole bunch of theories on griffith and his feelings towards guts.

....wait, wasnt griffith some rich guys little petwhore? that made me love him all the more heart heart  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:23 am
Another Berserk fan! Wow, I wasnt actually expecting an answer... XD

Yeah, Griffith is totally slashable XD I watched it in english though. I liked the english voices better (especially Judeaus. Judeau has an AWSOME english voice <3)

Heheh, yes... Te GuttsxGriffith thing X) I'v always kinda had a thing for Gutts Griffith (Though, GuttsxCaska is kinda cute in its own way too...))

Gutts and Griffith aside though, do you think there were any other slashy pairings in Berserk?

I'v recently taking a liking to JudeauxCorckus (incidentally, theyr my two favorites ^_^) Judeau seems like one of the only people who can kinda handle Corckus and his somewhat malicious attitude, and they do spend a fair bit of time together X3 (that and I'v recently decided Caska doesnt deserve him >.>)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games