Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Original:] [Updated!]Short ShouenAi Stories (Love Letters)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moro-moro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:19 pm
This will hold several short stories none more than a chapter or so, and the first story is called Smile For Me.

Chapter One:

The boy sat by the window, staring out into space sadly.

He wore all black, and his light blue eyes were washed out by the black eye-liner he wore. His hair was a dark brown, with auburn streaks. It was clipped neatly short in the back, and it curved down to brush his jaw.

Demiere sat at his desk staring at the boy by the window, unintentionally enraptured by the the mysterious aura he cast off.

It had only been thirty minutes ago did the teacher announce that they had a new student by the name of Kyler Stevens.

Demier sighed. Wow, he thought, He looked really embarassed about being paraded around like that. He looks cool though...

Demiere was a known people watcher, and he could stare at people he liked for hours. Or as long as class changes permitted.

CLANG.

The harsh tones of the bell change jolted Demiere out of his spacey reverie.

As he stood, he noticed that the new boy, Kyler, had rushed straight out of the classroom. So, following his instinct, or sheer stupidity, Demiere grabbed his things and raced after the quiet brunette.

As he skidded down the hallway, he saw Kyler close his locker doorm and lean down to pick up his books.

There were several minutes until the bell rang, and at least five more 'til the late bell. This seems like a good time, Demiere reasoned.

"Hey!" He called, once again jogging through the hall. "Kyler! Wai--WOAH!"

Kyler looked up just in time to see Demiere fall on top of him.

Demiere blinked, wondering why he hadn't hit the floor when he fell... a...n...d... why was he laying on something soft....?... and... Warm?

"G-g-g-get o-offa me!!!" A timid voice squeaked from somewhere under Demiere.

Demiere gave a start and jumped up.

Kyler was laying flat on his back on the floor, blue eyes wide, and cheeks brightly flushed.

He scrambled up, and shot a nervous glance around at the murmuring crowd that had gathered around him and Demiere.

"Hey, man, look... I'm sorry," Demiere said, looking down at the ground. He had meant to capture Kyler's attention, but not by tripping over his own to feet and falling on him!!

"What... What're you p-playing at!! F-f-freak!" Kyler managed to stutter out. He then pushed his way through the crowd, running off.

"Hey... You forgot... oh, never mind..." Demiere mumbled.

A black haired boy clapped Demiere on the shoulder. "Wo~ow... You sure move fast, De-mie-re," he joked.

Demiere shrugged him off. "Somebody at least take him his books," he whined, pointing to the forgotten, obviously second-hand books.

And with that, Demiere turned and stalked back to his classes, depressed. He left the matters of returning Kyler's books in the hands of a few girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm
soo... where's the rest of it? or is that where that story ends? it needs to be more!  

Rykorin

4,200 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Woah. When you said short you weren't kidding. It's pretty good though. Nice job, un ^_\  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:18 am
Nononono. There's another chapter coming. I've still a few kinks in it to work out, so it'll be a few more days. ^___^''  

Moro-moro

SilverDollii

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:41 am
YEY another chappie ^_^
I want to find out what happends it's really good so far heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:15 pm
((Here we go, Chapter Two!! And preveiw for the next story!!!))

Chapter Two:

'Why is he staring at me? Why does he keep staring at me!?' Kyler thought in mock fustration after catching the dark haired Demiere gazing blank eyed at him. While he acted cold and fustrated at his classmate, he couldn't help but push away the fuzzy feeling in his chest when he knew that someone noticed him.

Sighing, Kyler turned his gaze back to the window, and his thoughts turned back the raging speech his mother had given him about being 'normally straight'. That's why he had to ignore the other boy.

It had been a month since his first day at his new school. He still got lost, sat alone at lunch, and had no friends. It wasn't that bad anyway. He could turn his attention to important things: school work, learning the outlay of the school, converting his sexuality.

As his mind wandered over the things his mother had said, he began to feel as if someone was no longer watching him. Kyler shifted in his seat so he could see the boy three rows back.

Demiere wasn't watching him any longer. His attentions were turned to a honey-haired girl three seats in front.

Kyler sat and stared angrily at the girl, then to Demiere. 'Am I not cool enough for you to stare at anymore, De-mie-re?!' He thought, sounding much like a maddened girl in his subconcious.

The bell rang, and Kyler slowly gathered his things, keeping his eyes on Demiere. 'Maybe... if he notices me staring, he'll come to talk...' he reasoned. For some reason, the attentions of the raven-haired people watcher were suddenly very important to him.

As the class filtered out, Demiere stood, saw Kyler, ignored him, and went on to talk to the dirty-blonde girl.

Kyler suddenly felt like crying. He rushed out of the class, and stalked moodily to the nearest bathroom. When he was late, he could just say he got sick. Which just may have been acurate; Kyler felt horrible.

He brushed recklessly by Demiere and the girl, knocking the books out of the girl's arms.

"What's his problem!" The blonde scoffed.

"Later, sis.... I'll go see..." Demiere offered, chasing after Kyler.

Kyler was unaware that Demiere, the very person he wanted most to follow him, had. He leaned over the sink, staring down at the grimy white plastic, wondering what in earth was wrong with him now.

"Hey... Uh... are you okay?"

Kyler shot up, staring wide eyed at Demiere. His dark eyeliner had smudged with illegimate tears, and his hair was standing slightly on end from anxious hands seeking something to tug.

"Y-you!" Kyler choked. "G-go away!"

Demiere frowned then shrugged, turning to tug open the heavy door.

"... No..." Kyler whispered.

Demiere looked over his shoulder. "Which is it then? Stay or go?"

"St-stay... Please?" Kyler added at the end.

Demiere nodded, and gabbed a piece of paper from his pocket. "Hold on." He turned, opened the door, and fixed a "OUT OF ORDER" sign to the bathroom door. "Talk," Demiere said softly once finished with his task.

Kyler nodded. He wasn't quite sure what to tell Demiere; he told him every thing. From why he moved, to his mother's anti-her-son-being-gay remarks (she didn't give a crap about anyone else, only Kyler), to his sudden realization of his crush on the very teen he was talking to.

Finished, Kyler directed his gaze to the floor, awaiting Demiere's response.

"Phfft...." Demiere snickered once, twice, then burst out into full peals of laughter.

Kyler whipped his head up. "It's not funny, damn you!" He said, his eyes filling with unintentional tears.

Demiere instantly sobered. "Kyler, I wasn't laughing at you... I thought our stituation was... ironic..." He mumbled.

Kyler gave Demiere a puzzled stare. "Our... Situation?"

"I thought you hated me," Demiere replied simply. He gently cupped Kyler's face with his hands. "Quite the opposite, eh?"

Kyler gave a small, hesitant nod.

"So... you don't smile because you're unhappy?"

Kyler frowned. "I guess... why?"

"You just never smile..."

"Oh..."

Demiere smirked a small, secretive grin. "Well..." He said. He leaned over, and pressed his lips to Kyler's in a gentle, warm kiss.

A few seconds later, he pulled away, sitting back on his heels.

"Smile for me, Kyler," he said softly.

And Kyler did.  

Moro-moro

Moro-moro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:19 pm
Preview:

Love Letters

Gabriel wasn't a normal teen. He loved getting the mail, trudging half a mile down a dirt drive-way to a battered mailbox. He loved it.

And apparently, his pen-pal, Everett, loved him.

Dear Gabriel,

I happy to hear that you passed that exam you had such a troublesome time studing for. I told you you'd pass with flying colours! (You'd been taking some sort of mickey when you said you wouldn't!) Glad to know....

Love,
Everett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:46 pm
((Le bump!)) (I'm gonna go ahead and start the first chapter for this one.)

Love Letters

Prolouge

It had started out as a third grade assignment for Gabriel Steward. Not wanting to fail, he went and sent the stupid letter to some boy in England. A scribbled note that went along the lines of:

Everet Everett
I'm Gabriel Steward. I have a stupide class asignment to send a letter to somebody. Youre that somebody. Feel specal speciall special.

Gabriel

Written sloppily in red crayon, Gabriel sent out the letter, expecting no reply.

A month later, there was mail for him after school.

A small letter, written just as messy, in blue marker, addressed to Gabriel.

(I'm sorry it's not much!! crying I ran out of comp time!!! *sob*)  

Moro-moro

Scar_the_Ishbalian

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Those are both awsome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:37 am
Thanks.... I've still got a few.... er... continuity errors in the first chapter of Love Letters, (like Everett's accent!!!! Augh! XD) so, it's gonna be a day or so... (I hate school.) sweatdrop  

Moro-moro

LightAngelHiroko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:09 am
heart aww!! they are so cute!! 4laugh  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out