Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Origianl Art] Tim & Aiden

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhennil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:28 am
Hey all!
This is my first post, and I can say I'm still a bit vonfused about some things. So if anything doesn't work, just tell me ^^;

Anyways, this is a pic od Timothy Zaine, my original chara, and Aiden, who belongs to Esaias.
Fake oekaki done in photoshop CS with a tablet.

and yes, they love eachother x3

User Image

any comments are welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:18 pm
hey they're cool!
maybe their lips stick out a bit much in my opinion, but guess that's just a style question..
the coloring is very nice as well..
i like them, really sweet!
biggrin  

Felicien

JazzAlarum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:19 pm
Yah, their lips are a little too big for the faces, specially on the darker dude. And the chins are a little too straight cornor ish. Try to make them more natural and rounded.

And also, one last thing. It looks like they are getting ready to embrace, or go off and do 'something' (lol) and it just doesnt look passionate enough. It just looks rather posed. So try to get some more feeling in there. Right now its feels like just a picture, but you can make it into more of a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:40 pm
Amazing pic! I love the colouring. Yeah, the faces are a little angular but that's just your drawing style, most anime/manga style stuff looks really angular anyway so don't worry about it. smile  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Zhennil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:51 am
JazzAlarum
Yah, their lips are a little too big for the faces, specially on the darker dude. And the chins are a little too straight cornor ish. Try to make them more natural and rounded.

And also, one last thing. It looks like they are getting ready to embrace, or go off and do 'something' (lol) and it just doesnt look passionate enough. It just looks rather posed. So try to get some more feeling in there. Right now its feels like just a picture, but you can make it into more of a moment.

well, the thing is, that weren't ready to go off and 'do something', Tim just teased Aiden, so the's pouting ^^

hmm, I like angular, but I can agree on that the lips are a bit biggish. but I'm way to lazy to do anything about it ^^
thanks for the comment tho! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:53 am
Felicien
hey they're cool!
maybe their lips stick out a bit much in my opinion, but guess that's just a style question..
the coloring is very nice as well..
i like them, really sweet!
biggrin

yeah, the lips are a bit big. the whole face line is a bit off, but that can't be helped now, since I'm waaaaay to lazy to do anyting aout it ^__^
the coloring I'm happy with to some degree, I could have done so much more, but it was a pain in the a** to get this far ^^
thank you! <3  

Zhennil

Zhennil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:54 am
Aeronwyn
Amazing pic! I love the colouring. Yeah, the faces are a little angular but that's just your drawing style, most anime/manga style stuff looks really angular anyway so don't worry about it. smile

thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:26 pm
I love the style. <333 It makes me happy. I have a character named Aiden! He's my sexy redhead. And I have a friend named Tim! So I saw the title and totally imagined them together. But it was nowhere near as cute as this. <3  

bonestars

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:32 pm
That's totally adorable! n.n<33
I'm so in love with the hair.
The lips, I think, are great.

Your style is great, too. xD *can't stop fawning over your work*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:31 am
JerkMyRainbowChain
I love the style. <333 It makes me happy. I have a character named Aiden! He's my sexy redhead. And I have a friend named Tim! So I saw the title and totally imagined them together. But it was nowhere near as cute as this. <3

I am a sexy red head! xD at least redheaded, the sexy part is an personal opinion. xDDD
and thank you! <3 glad to make you happy!  

Zhennil

marrrow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:50 pm
Nice. (Lucky person that can use a computer program to color!>.<)  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games