Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Name Is?
  Slim Shady!
View Results

Tyro27

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:45 pm
Here, I give you a wellknown group, and you create them.
Example: I give you The Simpsons as a group, you make the Simpsons, via TekTek. The Winner gets a spot in the Hall of Fame!

Hall of Fame:

Current Theme: Adams Family

Inspirations:

Wednesday:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pugsly:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Pugsley
2. Morticia
3. Gomez
4. Wednesday
5. Fester  

Shaylee_Naiya

Tyro27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:05 am
Shaylee_Naiya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
can you do me a favour and label them please? just for people to comprehend who is who!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:55 am
Shaylee_Naiya

1. Pugsley
2. Morticia
3. Gomez
4. Wednesday
5. Fester
These are quite good! 3nodding blaugh  

Priea

Guild Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers