Lee Soo Man slapped Max Changmin from TVXQ..Find out why Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:33 am
calverse
Yeap...I heard they also do alot of dirty jobs....and Soo Man like...threathens they workers and give them really less pay...I mean...REAL less...Like 3 cents for every cd they sold

WHa?? Hmm then can anyone suggest another music company? ;_; SM town is the only one I know.........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 pm
Prince Orange
calverse
Yeap...I heard they also do alot of dirty jobs....and Soo Man like...threathens they workers and give them really less pay...I mean...REAL less...Like 3 cents for every cd they sold

WHa?? Hmm then can anyone suggest another music company? ;_; SM town is the only one I know.........

how about going for good entertainment(shinhwa), fandango(ftts), jyp(bi) or yg entertainment(se7en,lexy,perry g, bmk, etc) ? don't forget us when you make it big in korea ok? btw... why don't you join the letscokeplay battle shinhwa if they ever go for another round of that ?  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:05 pm
Markonji
Prince Orange
calverse

how about going for good entertainment(shinhwa), fandango(ftts), jyp(bi) or yg entertainment(se7en,lexy,perry g, bmk, etc) ? don't forget us when you make it big in korea ok? btw... why don't you join the letscokeplay battle shinhwa if they ever go for another round of that ?

WhoW! xD That's alot. ^____^ I think I might go for good entertainment. Sounds promising hahaha. Hey, I won't forget any of ya. ^_______^ Mmm watch for the stage name Prince Orange one day. ^______^

What's letscokeplay battle shinhwa? O________O  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
calverse

WhoW! xD That's alot. ^____^ I think I might go for good entertainment. Sounds promising hahaha. Hey, I won't forget any of ya. ^_______^ Mmm watch for the stage name Prince Orange one day. ^______^

it's sorta like american idol but they get 6 people to be the next legend like shinhwa.... they're trained for a few months and whoever wins gets an expensive necklace and a contract with good entertainment i think.... i was able to watch it last year hehehee (on tv that is)

anyway, good luck to you prince orange!!!! i'll try to make it big here too!!!  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:50 am
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
calverse

it's sorta like american idol but they get 6 people to be the next legend like shinhwa.... they're trained for a few months and whoever wins gets an expensive necklace and a contract with good entertainment i think.... i was able to watch it last year hehehee (on tv that is)

Oooo like American idol?

Oh...... I might not win, but I'll keep trying. XD

Good luck to you too Markonji. ^_______^

Hey maybe we'll meet one day ahhahaha ^______^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:58 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
calverse

hey... you never know, right? see you in the future!!!! (n.n)

Oooo like American idol?

Oh...... I might not win, but I'll keep trying. XD

Good luck to you too Markonji. ^_______^

Hey maybe we'll meet one day ahhahaha ^______^

you never know, right? see you in the future!!!! (n.n)  

Hyung Horangi

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:21 am
HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING ????!?!!??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:20 pm
I can't believe he would do that to poor Changmin! sad

Yakamashii

[ Sakura Hime ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:08 pm
Poor Max! T-T That's so mean. He had no right to do that considering he didn't want to do the scene because he felt uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:29 am
Again with LSM. wth is his problem. If I were in korea, I'd go after him if he touched any of the DBSK group mad .  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

Kone-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:08 pm
i say

we all go to korea

and b***h slap lee soo min

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:31 am
how could he do that to Chang Min! He's still young and innocent! Poor Chang Min...  

se7enmidori

Kelly_VAJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:02 pm
that b***h..
how dear her slap changmin...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:10 pm
SOMEONE TOUCHED A HOLY TVXQ MEMBER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

yunhos-girl

Lemon-Cokkies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:15 pm
wth!! slapped changmin!!?!

he soo !@#@$@@!!!
i wish i can kick his f***.....

Go Changmin!!!!

and i knoe this off topic
but i juz want to say bout boa,she never get any break after her 2nd album
back and forth from japan and korea.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2