Sure
  No
View Results

kyouko123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:11 pm
Name: Osaki, Tsuki
Customer or Worker?: A daily customer
Appearance (Picture please): User Image
Personality: Tsuki is the loving punk rocker. She doesn't mind to help people and stay up late to do gigs. Also she loves to fight, only meaningful ones. You can see her carrying a guitar.
Love interest? (Who?): She saw Rihito Amagi perform and asked him to come to see her perform after his performance, and can't stop thinking about him since then.
Friends of: None.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:59 am
oh.... can i be rina and YURI???

please.... cry whee cry whee cry whee  

khenne55

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:22 pm
(Since it's open and nobody start, I'll start)

It is the summer break. Tsuki was glad that school was out so she walked to the beach Cafe as usual. "Thank god school's out now I can just relax until school starts" She walked in and saw alot of people. Tsuki sighed and waited until a table was empty.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 pm
((OKAY!))  

Pow in the Wow

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 am
(BTW: I love Yanagi-san too =D)

Tsuki waited and finally sat at a table. She looked at the menu and see what should she have. "A glass of orange soda will be fine." The black hair girl said to the waitress. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:57 am
kyouko123
(BTW: I love Yanagi-san too =D)

Tsuki waited and finally sat at a table. She looked at the menu and see what should she have. "A glass of orange soda will be fine." The black hair girl said to the waitress. "Thank you."

((Hehe he is so cute! And aww man, kill me now. I'm actually fangirlling him! xd ))
Karen went up to her and said "Would you like anything else, Miss?"  

Pow in the Wow

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:24 pm
(xDDD I ain't his fangirl. I'm more like giving him advice after he wrote his "Yanagi Theory" on his bloggie but I repect him a hell more than other celebs.)

Tsuki smiled "That's all, thank you." She sat waiting for her drink to come. 'This place didn't change...Just more waitresses...' Tsuki though as she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:55 pm
(I went to his blog site and I can BARELY read what his is SAYING! xd . But can you translate all he's saying?)
"Okay, if you want anything more, just tell me okay?" Karen smiled.
Hippo started walking beside Karen forgetting customers can see him and hear him talk.  

Pow in the Wow

kyouko123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 pm
(On Livejournal, they have a comminuty about Yanagi-san and there's translations of his bloggie entries and a lot of other Yanagi-san's stuff. I can read a bit of it)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:21 pm
((Hahaha thank you alot! Is this actually of of Yanagi's blogs exceopt that they were translated?))  

Pow in the Wow

kyouko123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:38 pm
(Ya, pretty much. Some people are kind to scan images of Yanagi from Photobooks and so on)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Name: Mizunashi, Akari
Customer or Worker?: Customer
Personality: Akari is very active. she loves to play but she is working so there is no time to. her palace was attacked and she escaped alone.she passed out because of an attack and woke up in karen's palace. 1 year later she found all her sisters accept 1. Minami, she was captured by gaito so if you mention Minami to Akari she'll just get quiet.
Love interest? (Who?): none she's ten but she has a crush on Ryou
Friends of: Sora, Mea, Anna, Rosetta, Layla, Sarah, May

this is Ryou

User Image  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Walks in Wow this place is really pretty Rosetta look!Rosetta is Akari's 12 year old sister. Akari has 7 more sisters going down from this order

Oldest to youngest

Sarah
Layla
May
Sora
Minami
Mea
Anna
Rosetta
Akari

Yeah isn't it?Said Rosetta
Rosetta_Oneechan...Daisuke!Hey, Akari not here!sorry.....It's fine..When is may getting here??A few minutes later....

Oh My gosh Sorry i'm late Rosetta! They kept me back in workMay_Oneechan!Glad to see you made it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:56 am
Sora-Rosetta
Name: Mizunashi, Akari
Customer or Worker?: Customer
Personality: Akari is very active. she loves to play but she is working so there is no time to. her palace was attacked and she escaped alone.she passed out because of an attack and woke up in karen's palace. 1 year later she found all her sisters accept 1. Minami, she was captured by gaito so if you mention Minami to Akari she'll just get quiet.
Love interest? (Who?): none she's ten but she has a crush on Ryou
Friends of: Sora, Mea, Anna, Rosetta, Layla, Sarah, May

this is Ryou

User Image

((Welcome))  

Pow in the Wow

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:57 am
kyouko123
(Ya, pretty much. Some people are kind to scan images of Yanagi from Photobooks and so on)

((Yeah it's pretty hard to find other pictures of him. Do you know any other websites that have lots of pictures of him?))  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff