Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risa_hatake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:57 pm
Hi mrgreen im Risa

Name/Nickname: Monica/momo
Why You Like NANA: I love stories like Nana plus its just amazing!!!!!
Favorite NANA Character: Ren ( I cried so much when i found out that he died emo )
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Naruto, Bleach, Code Greass, Death Note, Ouran Host club, Paradise Kiss,etc.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: my fav. color is blue  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Name/Nickname: C.C.
Why You Like NANA: It's awesome. XD
Favorite NANA Character: Oosaki Nana
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Code Geass, Vampire Knight, Galaxy Angel, lots of others XD
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I wish the anime would have a second season! lol  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Pisti of Artemyura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 pm
Name/Nickname:you can call me Nightmare
Why You Like NANA:because it's a good anime/manga <3
Favorite NANA Character:Nana Osaki
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Vampire Knight, Loveless, Vampire Kisses, Strawberry Panic, Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Death Note, Ouran Host club, etc.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: nope  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:07 pm
Name/Nickname: XxXVanessa_WolfXxX
Why You Like NANA:everything about this show is great,the music, the clothes, the characters, storyline need I say more ^-^
Favorite NANA Character: Shin and Nana O.
Other Anime/Manga You Like:Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Shin -Chan, Full Metal Alchemist, Card Captor Sakura, xxxHolic, Fruits Basket, Chobits, too much to count!!! 3nodding
Anything Else You'd Like To Add:ninja monkeys are meeting as we speak, plotting my demise! eek ninja mrgreen  

chocolatsachiko

g3n0cyd3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 am
Name/Nickname: paige...nickname...i dont have one on here but in real life my dad calls me goober
Why You Like NANA:im a sucker for love stories. and cute anime...
Favorite NANA Character:haichi
Other Anime/Manga You Like: all
i hated how in the end haichiko picks takumi over nobuo. pissed me off...while i was watching it i was crying screaming NO PICK HIM PICK HIM YOU TRATEROUS SWINE..but i still love her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Name/Nickname: asuka
Why You Like NANA: its story is really unique.
Favorite NANA Character: yasu and ren
Other Anime/Manga You Like: those mangas created by yamada go  

_tomb of karma_

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

Allynia

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am
Hi everyone ^_^

Name/Nickname: Ally
Why You Like NANA: Since I'm about the same age as the characters, I can relate to a lot of their feelings, and a lot the happens there, happened to me too. It's like Nana K and O are my friends helping me out in the hard times of life ^_^
Favorite NANA Character: Komatsu Nana
Other Anime/Manga You Like: ParaKiss, Azumanga Daioh, Ichigo Mashimaro, Sailor Moon, LoveCom and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: My life resembles a lot Nana K's life. Except the part of getting pregnant, the rest is very similar, plus her personality is also the same as mine, which is the reason I love her so much ^_^ I hope she doesn't stick with Takumi, further in the manga (only read up to vol 14...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am
Hi! biggrin

Name/Nickname: Choer
Why You Like NANA: It has somehow very happy but also bittersweet feeling on it. And it helped me when I had very tough times.
Favorite NANA Character: Osaki Nana.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: All Miyazaki's, Vampire Knight, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Candy Candy, Ouran Highschool host club, Gravitation... And sooo many others.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Thanks a lot for letting me to join the Guild! ^_^  

Choer

FancySeraphim

O.G. Gaian

9,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm
Name/Nickname: Fancyseraphim or Fancy for short. And Christa if you randomly wanna use my name.
Why You Like NANA: I've been a fan of Ai Yazawa's works since 01, and naturally NANA was the next step for me. Just turns out it's been her most developed story so far. Took Gokinjo Monogatari's place as being my fave manga ^.^
Favorite NANA Character: Yasushi Takagi ~rubs on the crome dome~ Gotta love him heart heart
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Erm >.> well ParaKiss, Gokinjo Monogatari, Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai, Vampire Knight, 07 Ghost, Chobits, Koukou Debut, Beauty Pop....if you can't tell, I'm more into manga than I am into anime.
Anything Else You'd Like to Add: The anime is being released here July 21st and the 2nd season won't be worked on until the manga is completely finished....in other words QUIT DRAGGING IT OUT YAZAWA!!! DX<  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:55 pm
hello! my name is yukiyuki5! but you can call me yuki, or sweet cheeks, or whatever tickles your fancy, lol. i love the seriese nana, but HATE Takumi!!!!! he's a poophead.

I like nana because... i'm a romance/drama manga addict lol. my favorite charictor from nana is shin, he's so cute!!! and I also love parakiss, (miwako and arashi forever!)  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Brainafk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 pm
Welcome to the Nana guild heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 am
Name/Nickname: Kino
Why You Like NANA: I love the characters and the story line.
Favorite NANA Character: Shin ^^
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Fushigi Yuugi ^^
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I love ice cream and lots of other random things. I know I am weird but proud of it. ^_^  

*Kino*

steamed dumplings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Name/Nickname:
Julia. I have many nicknames, the most common is Jujubee, Jubilee, Jellyfish and Jelly Bean.

Why You Like NANA:
It's such a great anime! Super entertaining and I love the music. It reminds me alot of my friend and me.

Favorite NANA Character: Nana and Shin! Also Takumi. :]

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Immortal Rain, Furuba, Nana... I am open for suggestions!

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I don't have many friends on here and would like to make more! :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Name/Nickname: Kisa, Eseme, April, Krazi, and Scittelz (why my friends keep giving me nicknames idk)

Why You Like NANA: becuase i love the story line but it leaves you thinking about how not to take thigs for granted (at least it did for me)

Favorite NANA Character: all the black stones band

Other Anime/Manga You Like: umm... i have seen so many and read so much it is hard to remeber names but here are a few
Skip Beat!
yu yu hakusho
ouran high school host club
death note
bakura ga ita
shugo chara
DNAngel and so forth

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: umm... not really  

ShigatsuYuro

frostchip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 am
Hi im frostchip pleasure to meet you alll.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff