Submit

(read topic first) Would you go to my shop
  Yea, sounds interesting.
  Hell no.
  Here For The Gold
View Results

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:42 pm
I want to grow up to be a writer like I've always wanted to be. Since I was little I've been writing stories, and recently (maybe within a year of two) I've begun writing poetry.

Other than that I want to go to college for business. And I want to start up my own coffee shop / bookstore / cafe kind of thing. Sort of like borders but it would be my own and I'd get to dress it up and design it however I want to.

As for a name I'm still thinking on that.

I want it to be a quiet, comforting place, with darker colers, so it's more relaxing, for people to come and sit, eat, chat, read, write, and to whatever they feel the need to do.

I will definitly want a fireplace on one wall with big huge comfy couches and chairs surrounding it.

And I want the whole place to be made out of stone.

I've dreamed of this since I could walk and I've been coming up with more and more ideas ever since.

What do you think, if you could start your own business ... what would you make, how would you design it, and what would be the kind of stuff that you sell, and the people you reach out to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 pm
Actually, I want my own tattoo shop. I'm trying to become a tattoo artist, and this is definately a dream.

I wouldn't have it dark, though, because I want it to appeal to all sorts of people. I want a light marble tiled or wooden floor with white walls. I'd paint something on there, kinda like my signature that I was there. I'd also have every artist paint up one thing each that represents them. It could only take up so much room, but, still.

I also want big comfy couches which'llprobably be an earthy green color.

There'll also be plenty of magazines of all kinds, of course. That's just the main room, which is like the only spot I can decorate.

The rest is where blocked off areas for piercing and tattoos. Those'll have large mirrors, obviously.

The only other things I need in the main room is a display of different tattoos and piercings along with the register.

I'd probably name it Your Story Tattoo Com. I know, that sounds kinda lame. Oh well... I don't know.  

Dirzdra

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:06 pm
Kitsune-Yokai
Actually, I want my own tattoo shop. I'm trying to become a tattoo artist, and this is definately a dream.

I wouldn't have it dark, though, because I want it to appeal to all sorts of people. I want a light marble tiled or wooden floor with white walls. I'd paint something on there, kinda like my signature that I was there. I'd also have every artist paint up one thing each that represents them. It could only take up so much room, but, still.

There'll also be plenty of magazines of all kinds, of course. That's just the main room, which is like the only spot I can decorate.

The rest is where blocked off areas for piercing and tattoos. Those'll have large mirrors, obviously.

The only other things I need in the main room is a display of different tattoos and piercings along with the register.

I'd probably name it Your Story Tattoo Com. I know, that sounds kinda lame. Oh well... I don't know.

Yea that's a pretty cool idea - I would go to your tatto shop.

I want one on my lower back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:09 pm
mee_shee
I want to grow up to be a writer like I've always wanted to be. Since I was little I've been writing stories, and recently (maybe within a year of two) I've begun writing poetry.

Other than that I want to go to college for business. And I want to start up my own coffee shop / bookstore / cafe kind of thing. Sort of like borders but it would be my own and I'd get to dress it up and design it however I want to.

I want it to be a quiet, comforting place, with darker colers, so it's more relaxing, for people to come and sit, eat, chat, read, write, and to whatever they feel the need to do.

I will definitly want a fireplace on one wall with big huge comfy couches and chairs surrounding it.

I've dreamed of this since I could walk and I've been coming up with more and more ideas ever since.

What do you think, if you could start your own business ... what would you make, how would you design it, and what would be the kind of stuff that you sell, and the people you reach out to.

I like your idea... I personally am a jazz musician, so I want to build a jazz club. But, unlike most jazz clubs, I want it to be a book store as well. This has been my dream since I was introduced to jazz(about 5 yrs old), and have a pretty good set up in mind... At night, there will be live shows, and during the day, we'll sell recordings, and books. It looks good in my head, and sounds terrible when I write it...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:12 pm
Argetlam13
mee_shee

I like your idea... I personally am a jazz musician, so I want to build a jazz club. But, unlike most jazz clubs, I want it to be a book store as well. This has been my dream since I was introduced to jazz(about 5 yrs old), and have a pretty good set up in mind... At night, there will be live shows, and during the day, we'll sell recordings, and books. It looks good in my head, and sounds terrible when I write it...

yea, i know that i definitly have to sell books and maybe even my own poetry. i know this can sound sort of "nerdy", but i love to read. we live on the ohio - erie canal and i like to sit on the swing facing the water, it's got a forest behind it and it's so beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:32 am
Kitsune-Yokai

i'd go there,i want one bellow my neck and across my back and my wrists  

Henneth Annun
Captain

LillieRose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:40 am
mee_shee
Argetlam13
mee_shee

yea, i know that i definitly have to sell books and maybe even my own poetry. i know this can sound sort of "nerdy", but i love to read. we live on the ohio - erie canal and i like to sit on the swing facing the water, it's got a forest behind it and it's so beautiful.

That actually sounds a lot like my dream.Only I would like to have a library/coffeeshop combo.As for the reading and liking and writing poetry that doesn't sound neardy at all.I love to read and I'm a member of the G.R.O.U.P. here on Gaia.It's a book club.Maybe you should join...Just an idea...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:59 am
well...i had a dream where my whole family bought santa hats but i bought one with the fury part insted of white it was black, and another dream where i saw a pale woman with black hair, in a black and white striped wedding dress like the shirt i have on in my sig...  

thehomo123455661

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:47 pm
I would love to get into the alternative comic world,and work for companies like SLG  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games