Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Love is love... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you love what you love?
  yes
View Results

Rebel_Angel9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 pm
People are just afraid of what they can't understand, They are stubborn or they are just very Very VERY religious  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 pm
My friends who are guys and even some of my friends who are girls say "ewwww.... YAOI! gross... but yuri now thats HOT!!!" yeah...  

hameko105

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:32 pm
Maybe they're disturbed by the "unnatural" occurances when men make ----. I have to admit there are some instances that I really didn't want to know about. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am
its just the foolishness of people in he wrold
i just ignore their ignorance

69_Go-Go_69

black moon girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm
Like most have stated "Its diffrent" and yes it is diffrent from what socity is used to. Because of A: Some beliefs see it as sin, B: how people are raised, C: People believe just because those couples can't have children it's not something to promote.

From what I've read in the Bible about homosexuality it pretty much just describes "Men not to lust for other men" Never said anything about "Men not to Love other men" So IDK if it's in the Bible to hate people who actually love eachother. Cause it also tells men/women not to lust for women/men as well cause straight people can lust as well...believe it or not. >.>;; And in a way I can see why God was angry at dudes wanting other dudes the first time you ever see homosexuality every guy from the whole city wanted to gangrape his two angels....so I wouldn't be happy either o______________0;;

So it's just a whole acceptance issue. If it's Yaoi itself then it's from a personal point of view. I still go a little ".....uh....no.....o__________o; " when a manga/anime/webmanga starts getting overly yaoish (meaning smut scenes happen almost every 2 pages) Cause I don't like p0rno that's just not me. *shrug* and Yeah my guy friends always go "EWWWWWWWWWWWW" when a shounen ai page slips out of my binder or SB XD;;  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff