Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Happy hlafmæsse, Spas, Lammas, Lughnasada, Frayfaxi, etc... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:50 pm
But starvation has not set in?
This is good.
It is good that a bad harvest is not the source of panick it once was... it may make economical issues, but it likely won't cause famine.
As my late uncle used to say, any harvest you can eat is a good harvest. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:50 pm
Fiddlers Green
But starvation has not set in?
This is good.
It is good that a bad harvest is not the source of panick it once was... it may make economical issues, but it likely won't cause famine.
As my late uncle used to say, any harvest you can eat is a good harvest. domokun
I'm afraid I would have to disagree with your uncle. That whole Ergot Poisoning can be a real pain.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:40 pm
TeaDidikai
I'm afraid I would have to disagree with your uncle. That whole Ergot Poisoning can be a real pain.

That is fair.
But I will maintain that if a harvest is bellow expectations, but still enough that no one starves, adn no one loses their farm, it's not such a bad harvest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:05 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

That is fair.
But I will maintain that if a harvest is bellow expectations, but still enough that no one starves, adn no one loses their farm, it's not such a bad harvest.
... Unless they go mad in the process?!  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas