Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
just thinking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:51 pm
i love this guild its very informative but i think that you need to post a website recomendation list.
This is a site i have found interesting i have not gotten to read through it much since i just got my interenet back and have spent most of my time unpacking my things from the move.
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/index.asp

please give feed back on the site.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 pm
mouseyanna
i love this guild its very informative but i think that you need to post a website recomendation list.

On another topic i would like to recomend this site just for some good reading. http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/index.asp

Not impressed.

1) Their definition of demon sucks a**.

Using the trickster architype from psychology is not a good way to define demon.

2) Any website that lists other people's deities as demons by virtue of personal paradigm or worse- because they are lazy, is ignorant at best- insulting at worst.

3) Someone doesn't understand the concept of Free will...

4) For someone who references so much of the Jewish mysticism, it's sad that they include the pop-culture mythology as valid theological mythos within their comments on hell.  

TeaDidikai

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 pm
thank you very much! I also posted this site to get some feed back on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:14 am
I should hope so. I would hate to think you posted this just to spam the Rehab Center.  

TeaDidikai

Gideon Starorzewski

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:31 pm
TeaDidikai

4) For someone who references so much of the Jewish mysticism, it's sad that they include the pop-culture mythology as valid theological mythos within their comments on hell.

Hardly surprising considering that their domain name harkens from a comic book.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Gideon Starorzewski
TeaDidikai

Hardly surprising considering that their domain name harkens from a comic book.
True enough  

TeaDidikai

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:58 pm
TeaDidikai
I should hope so. I would hate to think you posted this just to spam the Rehab Center.
i would never do such a thing surprised  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff