Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
Mermaid meldoy Meets Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am
((Sorry, I totally forgot that I was playing Luchia in this rp. Forgive me please! sweatdrop ))

Luchia sighed as she gazed at the clouds while sitting on the sand. She had just returned from her Kingdom to check up one things.

"I wonder how everyone's doing?" she asked softly.

It's been a week since she left. She was going to return the very next day, but the maids and people in her kingdom wanted her to stay so badly. "Heh... Wouldn't blame them... ^_^"""  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:54 pm
(guys please don't ingore me!!!*i hate it*)

Ichigo was walking on the beach humming Koi Wa La Mode

I wonder what the others are doing.....More importantly....I can't wait for my date with Aoyama-Kun!!
She thought.  

Sora-Rosetta

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:50 am
"I'll see you guys later" Anglie said, as she said goodbye to Mina and Raye. She left the shopping mall. As she was walking along, Anglie saw a girl that she reconized, bullying another girl around, her age with long orange hair. "Leave her alone" Anglie shouted as she raced over to them. The other happened to be Crow(from the last season of SM) "Heaven Star Power!" Anglie yelled as she transformed into Sailor Heaven. The girl stared, then she yelled "Orange Pearl Power" she began to sing, hurting Crows ears. Sailor Heaven attacked Crow. Crow disapeared. "Who are you?" Anglie asked the girl, turning back into herself. "I'm Seira, Princess of the Indian Ocrean" the other girl replied, turning back into herself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Anglie, also known as Sailor Heaven, or Princess of the Sea of Japan" Anglie replied.

Seira was cornered by some lady who called herself Crow. She was talking about star seeds or somthing like that. Then another girl appeared and turned into Sailor Heaven. Seira decided to turn into her singing form, and help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:02 pm
Um, is it too late to join?^^'' If I could, I would like to bring a character of mine who I've been dying to try out. I'll do the info and all, but I would just like the reassurance first.^^  

Reina-kun

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Plez can I be Ichigo in Tokyo Mew Mew? IF not I'll be someone else if it helps. ICHIGO PLEZ THO!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 am
((Because your not quiet sure on her name it's Eriru ^^))  

Heirra

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces