Lucky Boys Confusion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:48 pm
Hey I know, I know. They aren't really much ska anymore, but I still really like their stuff. I know they've never really been 100% ska too. But their ska stuff is good so I can make a thread about them xd . **sticks tongue out** haha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:23 pm
VashZero5
Hey I know, I know. They aren't really much ska anymore, but I still really like their stuff. I know they've never really been 100% ska too. But their ska stuff is good so I can make a thread about them xd . **sticks tongue out** haha.

Cool cool, I like them, but not to much  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:57 pm
God Of The Ska
VashZero5

Cool cool, I like them, but not to much
It's cool man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:45 pm
i saw them play with RBF at the coast to coast roast good show they were the worst there though sorry to say  

AnonymousJoe

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:28 pm
AnonymousJoe
i saw them play with RBF at the coast to coast roast good show they were the worst there though sorry to say

Cool cool, your opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:11 pm
God Of The Ska
AnonymousJoe

Cool cool, your opinion.
im sure if i knew there music i would have liked it not to mention i was expecting ska bands not punk/ska bands  

AnonymousJoe

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff