100%  [ 3 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:21 pm
Yep, that's right! You get a chance to decide what I shall wear for a week. 3nodding I'll post a picture of each item of clothing I have, so you'll be able to pick through what I should wear. whee

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

vampire_kagome
Captain

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:36 pm
Alright, now that the pictures are up. Just post what clothes you'd like me to wear, then pick the week! whee

First week: May 04 - May 11th is FoxPirate715!
Second week:
Third week:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:53 pm
hmm, lets see...if no one has picked for next week, then i think you should wear...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image and maybe User Image

PS- this is a good idea 3nodding ! and your really lucky you have the nitemare headband blaugh  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:02 pm
FoxPirate715
hmm, lets see...if no one has picked for next week, then i think you should wear...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image and maybe User Image

PS- this is a good idea 3nodding ! and your really lucky you have the nitemare headband blaugh
Nobody has picked this week, if you'd like to take it. 3nodding I got the Nitemare Headband in a Giftbox. whee

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:03 pm
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

Nobody has picked this week, if you'd like to take it. 3nodding I got the Nitemare Headband in a Giftbox. whee

okay! if you like that outfit that is! oh your so lucky blaugh  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:08 pm
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

How's this? surprised

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:10 pm
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

How's this? surprised

aww that looks so cute! blaugh heart  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:13 pm
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

How's this? surprised

Thank you. whee heart Your avie is cute, too. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:15 pm
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

How's this? surprised

Thank you. whee heart Your avie is cute, too. 3nodding

haha thank you! after im done my quest, i plan to buy some tops and pants xd  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:18 pm
FoxPirate715
haha thank you! after im done my quest, i plan to buy some tops and pants xd
Oh, awesome. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:17 pm
FoxPirate715's week is almost up, would anybody else like to dress me? surprised

vampire_kagome
Captain

V_K's Christian's hangout!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces