Submit

After the post, u agree?
  Totally
  Sorta
  Not really
View Results

RockerSince1992

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Ya.... alot of my freinds that are christian like to ******** with me like if i sneeze theyll walk right up to me God bless you ><
i got to admit its funny
theyll also say illl pray for ya daniel.... wanna join?
o well...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:45 am
TheFriar
I consider the Church of Latter-Day Saints to be nothing more than an out of control, tax exempt, profit hungry company.

I totally agree! I've listened to the Latter-Day St's lectures and even seen their "approved" teaching manual. They are organized, they have a target consumer, and they want your money! Most the girls are sluts though, so I'll let it slide.  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

Hiemdall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:04 pm
The mormans are one of the most scered up religions on earth. They used to have DEATH SQUADS to keeps the 12 year old wives from escaping. And who was that guy contacted by / Moroni the angel. The angel MORON!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 pm
yes, sort of.... idont understand, its your god, your choice of religion and its you that go to hell  

Birous

Prince Rilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:07 pm
No, Mormons believe that most people go to heaven.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:24 pm
Waterdragon1
They seem to think that Christians, Jews, Cathies, Muslims, Bhuddists, Atheists, Hindus and other people-besides themselves-burn in hell no matter what. they don't know us very well, do they? Sorry if my logic is wrong, but lots of people think that. even cartoon shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are doin that joke. weird, right? sweatdrop Like HOmer simpson once said, "A mormon? but I'm from Earth!"

id have to disagree i think thats just a stereotype
i know tons of mormons and weve discussed religion
and they dont think that everyone but them s going to hell O.o  

Veinlash

Nii Chan is here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:06 pm
Mitt Romney is a Mormon..xD He is going to be a funny president if he becomes one. HA!!! But yeah Mormons are funny and peculiar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 am
a kid once said me and my friend were going to hell. I said, "I'M GOING TO A FAKE FIERY PLACE! HOT DAMN!"

xd

fun fun fun.

God Save The Vampires

aCapitalFellow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:51 pm
I know a mormon who says that he believes what you believe will happen after life.
Try not to stereotype so hard, its bad for the colon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 am
My mom is mormon and often has missionaries come over to the house. They don't ask me about religion. When they speak to me, they keep to general topics; school, the baby, etc. I personally don't have a problem with them. It is the Fundementalists that bother me.  

PathlessPlot

DJ Psych

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm
I think you'll find that many religious groups can be extremely intolerant. But the mormons are a special kind of weird.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff