Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlindaAlpha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:55 pm
Siren Aphrodite
~Tempest of Time~
If anyone has found a way to watch episodes 34+ of Pitch, and episodes 8+ of pure, please notify me.

Me too, please.

Me too! I'm SO pissed, I can't watch it anymore. stressed I need more or else I'll die.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:21 pm
Youtube.com?  

` TenTen

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:16 pm
GlindaAlpha
Siren Aphrodite
~Tempest of Time~
If anyone has found a way to watch episodes 34+ of Pitch, and episodes 8+ of pure, please notify me.

Me too, please.

Me too! I'm SO pissed, I can't watch it anymore. stressed I need more or else I'll die.

same as me i'm like arrrg and ugggg i'm dying! cause they don't have english subs!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:47 pm
Mew_Mew_Ichigo_chan
GlindaAlpha
Siren Aphrodite
~Tempest of Time~

Me too, please.

same as me i'm like arrrg and ugggg i'm dying! cause they don't have english subs!

Same with me!I Hate it that they don't have all the episodes! mad  

Kirara_Wateru

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Asiian_Dork

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:49 pm
1-34 have englished subtitles, but 35-52 is only in japanese. i watched it all the way to 34.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:38 pm
I need 34+ of pichi pichi pitch I want to finish that before I go to pure  

Bee-girl22

Euphonyy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Anglie
I watched ep: 1-7 and They don't have 33-52 though

Well I saw 34, and 50-52 which were fan-subbed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:46 am
im only in episode 36 -_-  

mikaela18

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:01 pm
i saw them all (not all subbed) on youtube before they deleted them but i gusse a site you could go to would me www.veoh.com but you know some of them won't be subbed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:23 am
you can watch at crunchyroll.com
for the one that want to watch episode 8 of pure,crunchyroll has it subbed,but it only have to 9 episodes of pure..........  

xiao mei rie

Hanon Shirai

Newbie Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:58 pm
I've seen all of the first season and random parts of the 2nd season in English subtitles on youtube.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:19 pm
ok so like ive seen umm i think all the mermaid melody pichi pichi pichi ep of the first season with subbs BUT what bugs me is that they only have like mermaid melody pichi pichi pichi pure episodes 1-3 subed and like 6,7,and 8 @)@ but for the rest just in Japanese damn i need to learn japanese over this Chrsitmas break im really anoyed that no one has subed the rest gerr does myspace have any? oh and if you want to watch the 1st season of pichi go to youtube im preaty sure they have all the eps subed  

Sakura_Haruno5544-

denden456

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 am
In zomg.com episode 30+ is there with subtitles. I'm not sure about the PURE... But once, I saw episode 9 with subtitles...  
~Pichi Questions~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff