Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakashi272

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:49 pm
Riyo24
wackywacko
My parents give me a lot of freedom on what I want to eat...They are also very good cooks ^^ so healthy food taste just as good as junk food *drools* wink When it comes to fish it’s a whole different story. It’s not like I don't like eating fish it tastes good, but when I was younger I had bad experience on chocking on fish bones sweatdrop

Totally! my mom can't eat meat, so she makes fish a lot, and i like it....it's just that i keep choking on it, and then i have to chuck the rest of my dinner.....which stinks......but....... I Looooooove Tofu!!!!!

Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. Tofu. eek blaugh
Mmmmm Tofu. I'm with you all the way. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:13 pm
My parents are into healthy eating. Because of the shocking history of diabetes in the family (my grandfather has diabetes and my dad was recently diagnosed with it), my parents got more stricter over what we eat.

Doesn't really make much of a difference. I'm trying to live a better lifestyle, so all the changes are fine with me.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:01 am
My family is pretty balanced, more on the healthy side. "Eat your vegetables and the soup." But we don't really have a lot of soda in our house, maybe one bottle in case someone visits and we give them soda or something else. sweatdrop Strange. I like healthy eating but sometimes, i get the urge to go out and eat junk food.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:24 am
well... my mom does make healthy food, but its good. my cousin is like overly obsesed with healthy stuff  

SolarX PowerMoon417

AznTrix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:27 am
not really no its my choice to eat healthy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:55 am
My dad turned my mom and I healthy about 15 years ago. It was a tough change for me as a teen, but I am grateful.
I don't drink sodas, and I rarely eat out.....
I do snack on cheese fries every now and then, but I pay a heavy price. My tummy is no longer used to grease, so I get REALLY sick when I eat it.

My only vice, CHOCOLATE. I never gave it up.
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
We fought and fought, but NOPE exclaim

I still drink whole milk and eat white bread, but considering my other choices of foods, I don't think it's a problem I will worry about. It's summer now, so I am ESPECIALLY happy because our garden is so plentiful!

There are some really good healthy recipes, and my best advice to some one who wants to give up fast food, WORK there.
I worked at Mc Donalds for a year in high school, and I DO NOT eat there now.
You don't have to go FULL FORCE, have a healthy balance of nutritious and whole foods, sprinkled with some chocolate and a few fries now and then.
That way life is longer, but still WORTH living cool
Sodas ARE bad though, you really shouldn't drink them! They were so hard to give up, and I still have one once a year, but....man, they are SO bad for your body!!  

anrinadia

Blu321

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:08 am
my mom cooks indian food.... and that stuf is kinda healthy n kinda not... so our family is kinda balanced  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:27 pm
The irony of my family...I'm the one whose about healthy foods...my parents don't really care.  

Windee

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:29 pm
>-<
Not really.. They want to "fatten" us up. xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:49 pm
my parents are ok...it's normally my mum that tells me to eat my veges

Lil_CloudAngel

azn_boy20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:12 am
yes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Yes...my mom always has something to say about the food we eat...
-"Eat this it will make your face pretty"
-"Drink think it will make your skin softer"
-"This will w.e."

You get my point right...? Right.? RIGHT.?!

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

.twilight.symphony.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:36 pm
yea... my mom and dad always make me eat vegetables at dinner and then after dinner my mom will have some kind of fruit that we have to eat  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:24 pm
No, but I always ask my mom if it's healthy or not.
But she always say it is but I could hardly believe her.  

Moon_Child08

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces