Luchia
  Noelle
  Karen
  Rina
  Sara
View Results

denden456

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 am
I like Rina cause she's a fighter!!meaning she's strong!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 am
Hmm...It's a pretty hard decision to make! Honestly, my fave characters are Luchia(because she has a good personality and because she's one of the main), Hanon(I LOVEBLUE so much!! xd ... And lastly, I love Rina because she resembles Hikari from Special A and I love her cool character. She's also very..um...brave on the inside...and because she's one of the main characters... I also like Noelle because she's BLUE, too... whee And the rest of the mermaids...I love 'em too!! I like Karen's um...kinda "strict" personality(but she's actually good on the inside...) smile  

Bleuraven123

x_AnimeRainbow_x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:50 am
` TenTen
Anglie
heart Seira heart

but in every single quiz I take I'm always Luchia cry Someone even had the days they were born on (Mon. Tues. ect.)and Luchia and I were born on the same day

I was born on a monday too,cool mrgreen

Me tooooo!~ =D ♥ xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 pm
Lucia Lucia Lucia Lucia Lucia Nanamiiiiiii!!~ =D ♥♥
I LOOOOVE her..=D I think she's my favorite Anime/Manga character EVER AND FOREVER! ♥♥
Her personality is just like mine..=O When she loves someone, she REALLY love that person with her whole heart...=] ♥
I also love her voice! xD
Some people find her voice annoying, but I really like to listen to it!!xD I don't know what that is..XD
I also love her clothes, the way she speaks, her happiness all the time (and her sad moments...) and and..xD Omg XD
I JUST LOVE LUCIA OKAY?!?! xD
I'M LUCIA'S NUMBER 1 FAN! =D (Actually I don't know..XD But I want to be her #1 fan =D
Haha,,xD
~xx,,Lucia/Haine♥

x_AnimeRainbow_x

Dusk Read in Runes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Ah, I like Luchia! Not 'cause she's the main character, but 'cause pink is my favorite color in the world! Also, She kinda has a bit of my personality... A bit. Eh hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm
I like Sara ^^  

BlueNeko13

Bleuraven123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:19 pm
I think I like all of them... I mean they are all cute, right?

And besides, I think it's a bit childish to compare yourself with a fiction character... The anime is also childish but I watch it anyway because their attires are so darn cute. And I also love the songs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 am
I like both coco and noelle! Anyone who reads this I was wondering, when is Karens birthday?  

kris10kaye

kris10kaye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 am
denden456
I like Rina cause she's a fighter!!meaning she's strong!

I agree with you on that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 am
I like Seira's songs, I like Hanon cute face, I like Rina personility, and I like the mermaid Luchia better than the human Luchia...... I like them all!  

Nivakun_Rii

~Pichi Talk~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces